SAP FICA CI - Senior Professional, Technical Product Management
Chennai, TN, India
Job ID: 50646
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates. Position Summary: Responsible for managing the technology lifecycle of new products, features, enhancements from conceptualization, requirements gathering, product specification, implementation review and release. Evaluates technical options and represents business requirements to the technology organization through market requirement documents and detailed functional specifications. Acts as primary point of contact and coordinates Development and QA resources to successfully release new products on time and within budget. What you bring to the role: Seasoned professional individual contributor. Works independently with limited supervision. May manager projects/processes. Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and often complex. Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures. Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters. Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity. May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job. Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization. Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers. Specialist in technical or business skills. Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations. Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience. Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems. *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
We are seeking a highly motivated, customer focused, team-oriented SAP BRIM Billing Consultant with specialization in Convergent Invoicing and FICA Module, who will be responsible for implementing and enhancing of the SAP BRIM Billing system for our fast growing Subscription and Services related business. You will also be working closely with our product engineering team to further enhance and deploy Ingram owned product that supports Subscription Management, Rating & Charging. Additionally, you will be driving other initiatives like innovation, customer experience and process improvement within our Subscription and Services business.
The ideal candidate will have tons of energy to take problems head on and find the right solution. Will have good process knowledge in Subscription business and know the latest industry trends are a plus. Our Subscription business is fast paced and ever changing. We are seeking someone who can stay up to the market pace and provide the right business support using SAP BRIM Billing/CI-FICA. The candidate should have deep experience and knowledge of Convergent Invoicing, FICA processes, well verse in integration with SOM and CC Modules, and very experienced with extending functionality using standard enhancement points. You will play an integral role in building a state of the art billing system for Ingram Micro business using SAP BRIM on S4 1909.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Lead project design sessions with stakeholders to define requirements
- Utilize knowledge of SAP CI FICA to design solutions which meet business objectives
- Using your deep experience with BRIM and CI/FICA, integration with SAP FICO, SD, Tax bolt-ons and other third party tools, provide solutions to meet business goals
- Detailed, hands-on experience in configuring all aspects of CI FICA including Payment Cards, Prepaid and Postpaid scenarios, account determination, refunds, BIT and CIT configuration, Credit/Collections Management, Correspondence, COPA
- Strong understanding of RAR and BRF+ is desired
- Drive the development and completion of solution documents, create functional design documents, Configuration rational documents, test scripts and test plans
- Define data conversion objects, provide guidance on data mapping
- Review and understand all existing processes as configured in the SAP CI FI-CA module, including client specific enhancements and customizations
- Partner with business owners to identify opportunities for improvement and offer up appropriate solutions
- Support and in some cases drive all aspects of the project lifecycle from requirements, design, integration testing, data conversions, role definition/assignment, and deployment
- Create documentation as needed in order to transition knowledge to end users and support staff
- Provide go-live project support and facilitate knowledge transition
- Expand SAP and related business process knowledge through participation in related user groups
Percent of time spent in this area…75%
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to a high-performance environment.
- Demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Exhibit accountability in word and actions, strong work ethic, high energy and results oriented
- Fully understand Ingram Micro’s policies and procedures and act in accordance with all company policies.
Percent of time spent in this area…10%
- Adhere to project priorities and deadlines and proactively communicate risks and/or issues that may impact project objectives, budgets or timelines
- Follow PMO guidelines for project delivery and methodology and assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities (processes, people) to improve project delivery and/or development methodologies.
Percent of time spent in this area…15%
III. JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Relevant Science and Finance disciplines with an IT emphasis is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of SAP CI FICA experience, with at least 3 E2E Global Deployment in FICA. MBA is a plus.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform this job include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related Science and Math discipline or related technical discipline with an IS emphasis is required
- 8+ years of SAP experience and 5+ years of SAP CI FICA experience with at least 3 E2E Global Deployment in FICA. CMA, CPA or MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the SAP CI/ FICA module, including configuration experience and integrating CC (or similar rating and charging engine) with CI/ FICA module
- At-least 3 full lifecycle implementations of BRIM Billing Solution
- Responsible for all requirement gathering, configuration, documentation, and testing of the billing/invoicing work stream. Configuration activities included all FICA billing and invoicing configuration, collection management, account determination configuration and correspondence design and implementation
- Extensive Configuration and testing experience in BRIM Billing in the areas of Convergent Invoicing and FICA for contract accounting
- Proven ability and experience in interacting with business leads to define implementation strategies, business requirements and solution design related to Brim Billing Processes.
- Accounting background, experience with RAR and good process knowledge is highly preferred.
- Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (e.g. SAP capability, Standard services industry best practice) in order to produce an optimal business solution
- Ability to work independently, effectively coordinating multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing global environment and also in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff
- Hands-on experience in configuration is a must in CI, FICA as well as, integration experience with SOM, CC, and FICO
- Integration experience with experience in RAR, FSCM, Vertex Integration and Offer to Cash process is preferred
- Strong experience and good knowledge of Interfaces, IDOCS/ EDI
- Strong business and accounting acumen, strong understanding of tax and statutory reporting integration
- Services/Telecom industry knowledge is desired