DELL EMC Product Manager
Job ID: 50610
Who are we? Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. About the role: " EMC Product Manager" You need to increase market share and visibility for the assigned product, train, guide and support sales team in order to achieve vendor’s and company sales targets (GP & revenue).
- Planning, strategizing and executing them through the sales resources assigned for the product lines.
- Research and study of Aptec’s position/market share per region / channel segment
- Develop Marketing Plan annually and quarterly, working closely with marketing team for implementation and for measuring each event success rate.
- Design Reseller Programs for different Channel Segments to insure the right penetration and sales of different product segments to the right Reseller Segments
- Manage maximizing the use of Vendor Marketing Funds (according to Vendor contract and system). If Extra funds are needed, should be clarified in the Marketing Plan and should get approval to use part of GP or Aptec’s Fund)
- Update Aptec Web Site for his or her product (Prices, Promotions, News and Marketing Activities) in coordination with Marketing Team.
- Attend resellers Training and Seminars
- Monitoring sales pipeline and ensuring closures through sales teams,
- Managing and planning rebates achievement by achieving the assigned sales targets.
- Development of close relations with the vendor at every level
- Working with the vendor to achieve Aptec targets as well as Vendor Target
- Sharing market requirement and feed back
- Building strong personal relation between key people in both organizations
- Maximizing the support Aptec gets from Vendor in all business aspects
- Ensure compliance with vendor contracts, reporting requirements, territory rules etc.
- Communicate same to sales team.
- Upgrade skills and technical knowhow of the Sales team
- Develop testing and certification programs for sales team
- Monitor Performance of each Salesperson for his or her Product (weekly),
- Passing comments and guiding salesperson of how to improve business
- Visit customers with Sales team members if needed
- Sharing growth plans and Vendor direction with Sales Team
- Creating enough pull for sales team to make use of pushing stock
- Sharing all marketing activities with Sales Team, planning expected sales out of each.
Decisions free to make:
- Passing on extra margins to partners.
- Leave approvals for product team.
- Approval or rejection of orders raised by the sales team.
Explain the decisions that depend on position’s advice:
- Recruitment of Additional headcount for the product lines.
- Additional marketing funds.
- Launching of spiff for boosting internal sales.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Excellent knowledge of Products of technical nature.
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Decision maker, ability to work under pressure and time Constrains.
- Excellent Presentation and Interpersonal Skills.
- Qualification & Experience:
- MBA with 4-5 years relevant/industry experience OR Graduate with 5-7 years relevant/industry experience
- Minimum 2 years Gulf experience
- Industry IT Distribution in a multinational environment
- Sales Certification on respective product
- Sales & sales related Technical Certification on respective product
- Results Oriented
- Change Agent
- Judgment & decision making
- Customer Impact top of mind
- Team Leadership
- Collaboration and Influence
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and TALENTS .