Associate Professional, Database Design and Admin (Splunk Support)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 51307
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Splunk admin whose primary function will be to maintain the environment, onboard new data sources, troubleshoot issues, and support other teams. The successful candidate will have strong verbal and written communications skills, demonstrate strong analytical thinking, thrive in uncertain environment, and self-motivated. Additionally, the ability to understand and translate business requirements, and provide recommendations and guidance.
- Integrate new data sources, applications, and technologies with Splunk
- Troubleshoot logs feeds, field extractions, searches, etc.
- Supporting upgrades and patches on the environment and applications
- Identify performance errors and maintain service availability
- Maintain documentations for Splunk
- Bachelor’s degree in science or related experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems
Knowledge that’s a Plus:
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It is a representation of the things that you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Splunk administration
- Knowledge in any related scripting languages (Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Experience working with AWS or Google Cloud
- Knowledge with Transact SQL
- Understanding of relational databases