Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across APAC. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people like you to join our organization.
In this job of Senior Manager - Marketing Operation. We are looking for someone who’s available to start as soon as possible.
What will you do?
As the Marketing Operation Manager, you are responsible for the smooth functioning and consistent optimization of the marketing function and also excels in operations that facilitate scalability, predictability, and efficiency of marketing operations.
Your team will be driving digital transformation, consistent working practices, strengthening cross-functional relationships, and designing the maturation strategy for operations across Marketing organization. You will be responsible for the marketing processes, tools and a well-defined matrix of measurement to drive growth and ensure compliance.
- Work to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing through people, process, technology, and data - so that marketing can achieve strategic goals, enabling digital transformation, adopting business accountability by driving revenue and growth, leading customer centricity
- Lead the marketing team's planning, budget management, project management, platform/tools management, and cross-functional communications processes in pursuit of efficiency, effectiveness and governance
- Define the matrix of measurement across Marketing’s function. Develop measurements, monitor and analysis for continuous improvement
- Lead the Marketing’s budget management and expense control and in charge of all reporting
- Connecting and aligning the countries marketing practice so as to optimize the resource, best practices across all countries to achieve One Ingram Micro.
- Continuous evaluation of Marketing process and tools - Effectively influence, align, and collaborate with key functions, particularly Product/Vendor, IT, Sales, Finance, Compliance, and Legal to establish Marketing Process
- Proficiency in influencing change through vision and inspiration - A Change Agent to manage and drive change implementation between the Marketing and the stack holders to ensure adoption, effectiveness and smooth implementation
- Collaborate with sales to ensure proper process and management of marketing leads to support exceptional efficient lead scoring, lead management, enhanced data quality, and improved lead quality
- Formulate the strategy, design, execution, operations of business’s lead management processes, marketing databases, marketing automation, and track the performance in order to plan, report, and conduct analyses.
- Investigate data quality and drive continuous improvement and identify the need for data enrichment/cleansing
- Develop marketing process and procedures to create training documentation that guides the marketing team. Train the marketing team on marketing software tools.
What experience do you bring?
- 10years in Marketing Operations, Sales Operations or similar operations roles. Experience at a technology company is preferred.
- Strong understanding of marketing practices, KPIs, and marketing’s operation maturity models
- An engaging and hands-on individual, highly capable of operating and excelling at the strategic and tactical positions
- Resourceful and problem-solver, who is comfortable with new technologies and concepts
- Strong in Excel, PowerPoint skills, project management experience, problem solving skills, analytical/critical thinking skills, and system mapping process documentation
- Experience in digital transformation, program management, stakeholder engagement, and executive presentations.
- Understand roles in all levels of the business culminating trusting relationships across departments.
- You are able to leverage people, best practices, and technology to create and continuously improve cross functional workflows
- Change-oriented, strategic, a problem solver and proactive in thinking about the business and bringing new solutions to the table
What competencies do you bring?
- Exemplary oral, written communication and listening skills, including ability to concisely present project deliverables
- You have technical, analytical, marketing, and business skills. Proficiency in influencing change through vision and inspiration
- Possess exemplary interpersonal skills including influencing, negotiations and teamwork skills.
- A creative and strategic thinker, have exceptional attention to detail, methodical and be highly organized
- Ability to work closely with business leaders leveraging people, best practices, and technology to create and continuously improve cross functional workflows
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to drive the success of our organization, to further grow our business. We provide a fun, professional, and challenging international business setting. Finally, you will get the chance to become part of the world's leading Technology Solutions provider in the world and a Great Place to Work certified organization in ten countries across EMEA & APAC.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.