Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across APAC. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people like you to join our organization.
In this job of Senior Manager - Creative and Content. We are looking for someone who’s available to start as soon as possible.
What will you do?
We are looking for a talented and motivated creative and content manager, a person with a unique blend of creative vision and business sense. Someone that can inspire others, taking our creative and marketing contents to a new level as we continue to grow.
Challenged to both inspire and brainstorm fresh ideas, manage deliverables, and captivate the target product/market, a successful creative leader understands what people want and knows how to provoke action.
- Responsible to execute the Creative and Content strategy for APAC
- Spearhead and manage content strategy, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Responsible to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Work closely with marketing, business partners and stakeholders to modernize Ingram Micro’s marketing and to make the company’s marketing creatives and contents, a key assets of the organization
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques
- Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on individual clientele requirements
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Drive artistic direction, visual style, quality of production standards and means to achieve the creative vision
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
- Collaborate with the marketing and vendor/sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities
- Guide creative teams in interpreting the creative vision of the project
- Supervise a team of graphic designers, copywriters, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables
- Supervise the department's daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Approve use of new technology, practices and features to achieve the creative vision based on cost-benefit analysis and risk assessment.
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges
- In charge of vendor selection for outsourcing creative asset development
- Develop a cost model for creative and contents that would drive Marketing as a Business
- Develop measurements, monitor and analyze the value of and return on the creative contents developed
What experience do you bring?
- 15 years of related experience with 10+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism and other relevant fields
- Strong creative vision, proven experience with concept development and with an understanding of business objectives
- Years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print
What competencies do you bring?
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to drive the success of our organization, to further grow our business. We provide a fun, professional, and challenging international business setting. Finally, you will get the chance to become part of the world's leading Technology Solutions provider in the world and a Great Place to Work certified organization in ten countries across EMEA & APAC.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.