eBay Seller ( full time)
This job posting is no longer active.
Joliet, IL, United States
Job ID: 52254
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $49 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
- Responsible for using an excel spreadsheet to pull reports and retrieve product data
- Research products online for product knowledge and pricing to determine the items value
- Write product description and create eBay listings for electronics - Cell phones, computers, laptops, cameras, servers, cords and cables, electronic parts, networking equipment, VOIP phones, Apple / Mac equipment, printers, scanners, and many more categories of equipment.
- Upload and enter customer orders promptly and accurate
- Keep accurate inventory of items being sold
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.