Systems Analyst (COBOL)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 51840
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Position Summary:
The Systems Analyst writes programs, as well as maintains and modifies existing applications programs. He/she must also document and execute test plans according to the requirement and can be assigned to support.
The Systems Analyst is also responsible for creating solutions for issues identified in the course of testing and following the Ingram Micro chosen applications development standards and methodologies.
The Systems Analyst works primarily on an independent basis within the guidelines given for delivery of technical work assignments. He/she must have great communication and collaboration skills and must be team oriented. He/she must be able to clearly provide detail on their progress on tasks and must be able to raise issues that would impact the delivery in a timely manner.
What you bring to the role:
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Graduate of any IT Related 4- or 5-year course.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in related programming language
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge in any of the following technology:
- Microsoft technology such as MS Visual Studio, .NET, MVC, MS SQL and Angular JS.
- Mainframe Cobol/Microfocus Cobol
- Experience in programming language such as Bootstrap and Angular JS, Oracle and Cobol is a plus.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be open to work on shifting schedules, on-call during weekends, days-off and/or holidays