Senior Manager Business Intelligence Analytics APAC
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 52484
As Senior Manager Business Intelligence Analytics APAC, you will lead the mission of defining, developing, and delivering data-driven insights and products to meet current and future business needs within the APAC region.
In this job of Senior Manager Business Intelligence Analytics APAC, you will be the go-to regional expert for the analytics ecosystem, supporting internal and external partners. The leader will be a cross-functional teammate that advises on the best practices in leveraging data and insights to help grow the APAC business across all technologies. As a thought leader and collaborator, the candidate is expected to foster partnerships, develop analytic offerings, lead multi-phase initiatives and data driven products launches through delivery, be a savvy analyst, and team lead.
In this full-time job you will work from our office in Singapore and will report to Herman Douglas, Executive Director Global Data Science & Analytics.
What you will do
- Partner with the APAC Regional head; Chief Country Executives; Sales, Finance, Marketing, and Operations leaders and teams to drive top-down and bottom-up activation.
- Lead a multi-country team of analysts (with a range of analytic skills) located throughout the APAC region from diverse academic and applied backgrounds.
- Develop long-term innovative science-based solutions, products, and strategies across the APAC region that are aligned with high valued business objectives.
- Work closely with multiple business units and stakeholders to identify analytic offerings.
- Deliver insights, and supervise the data collection, model development, analysis, implementation, tracking, and reported ROI from initiatives.
- Gain executive and business unit approval for analytic strategies. Test, implement, and support strategies in live market conditions.
- Develop, evangelize, and drive adoption of enterprise level products, processes, and best practices across stakeholders.
- Align and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on strategic priorities related to analytics across the APAC organization. Foster a collaborative environment and strong relationships with business stakeholders/cross-functional partners and other department leaders to driving value added analytics adoption and sponsorship.
- Drive innovation by conducting research to monitor industry trends, explore and evaluate new technologies, emerging tools, approaches, and methodologies to continuously improve the overall capabilities of a modern analytics bench.
What experience do you bring?
What competencies do you bring?
- Master's in a technical degree (Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Economics, Data Science, Operations Research, or similar) and a minimum of 12+ years of experience in industry, consulting, or academics.
- Ability to run large-scale cross-functional analytics initiatives, while managing teams of analysts located across the region in main countries.
- Confident (but humble) presence in executive-facing situations, polished verbal and written presentations, effective interpersonal skills, and strong collaboration skills, to partner effectively with internal and external teams throughout the organization.
- Advanced experience with analytics tools (Python, R, querying languages, Matlab, hybrid infrastructure technologies).
- You have ability to translate data and analytics into business insights via systemic and practical reporting and presentations, to support strategic business objectives and drive increased performance.
- You have a great and adaptable style of communication (internal and external stakeholders), have great organizational and coordinating skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are practical and effective, where you combine strong business and common senses; drives towards practical and implementable recommendations.
- You have a positive “can-do” attitude consistently delivering above expectations.
- You are an excellent listener and communicator with strong personal image and poise, recognized for being honest, upfront, and direct with various levels of the organization.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to drive the success of our organization, to further grow our business. We provide a fun, professional, and challenging international business setting. Finally, you will get the chance to become part of the world's leading Technology Solutions provider in the world and a Great Place to Work certified organization in ten countries across EMEA & APAC.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.