Associate Engineer, Software Development-IND
Chennai, TN, India
Job ID: 52119
- This person will own the Reports, Dashboards and Visualization for APAC BI team from delivery perspective.
- Works closely with the Business leaders, Program Managers, Data Team and e.t.c. to understand the needs / requirements / issues and develop or maintain visualizations as needed.
- Develops the Report, Dashboard, Visualization.
- Develops the supporting database objects (queries, stored procedure, simple ETL)
- Provide support to new or existing applications.
- Should be able to adopt to new trends in Visualization and suggest/implement the same in existing applications
- Overall 4 to 6 years of experience
- Minimum 3 years of advanced data visualization experience using Power BI on-prem as well as premium cloud
- 2 to 3 years of relational database experience like SQL Server/Oracle.
- Strong SQL coding (T-SQL and other ANSI-compliant SQL) experience with performance optimization experience for data queries.
- Knowledge in data models like normalized, de-normalized, star and snowflake models.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud
- Experience in below skill sets are definite plus
- AWS RedShift
- Power Automate Tools