Professional Services Sales Executive LATAM
This job posting is no longer active.
Mexico City, Mexico
Job ID: 51810
Job Functions/ Responsibilities
- Identify, and qualify prospects, increase pipeline and revenue in the Ingram Micro Professional Services identify decision-makers and influencers, and build strong relationships with clients in the LATAM region.
- Become an expert and passionate advocate of our services.
- Follow up on all qualified leads in a timely manner.
- Thoroughly research accounts, identify/educate key players, generate interest and manage objections.
- Meet/exceed your quarterly quota targets and activity goals.
- Actively discovering new business opportunities through existing relationships, cold emailing, cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Researching and understanding client needs and leveraging knowledge of company offerings to craft creative outreach.
- Strong communication with the technical team to coordinate activities.
- High volume of client-facing meetings.
- Provides support for internal processes, such as POs and billing processes.
- Facilitates integration of business solutions to ensure that client needs are met.
- Recommends technical, contractual, administrative, and financial policies, procedures and goals are met to ensure adherence to agreed-upon requirements.
- Interfaces directly with clients to ensure customer satisfaction with solutions, develop stronger ongoing relationships, build new and broader relationships and identify additional opportunities for company solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination in IT, accounting, finance, business or administration.
- Sales experience in the technology area, preferably in IT services.
- In-depth customer knowledge business/financial management expertise
- Acts as a Strategic Partner, Trusted Advisor.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies.
- Leadership skills in directing pursuit and/or delivery teams.
- Highly developed consultative approach, solution selling, and business development skills.
- Business and customer-oriented team player with the ability to form alliances across LATAM country's boundaries.
- Proven program management skills and able to demonstrate leadership capabilities.
- Strong influencing and communication skills both in Spanish and English.