Financial Analyst, Warehouse Operations
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job ID: 51912
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
Responsible for the day-to-day financial activities of the organization; control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards. Activities may include:
- Financial analysis and reporting; inventory and costs control; and budgeting and forecasting.
- Analyze the organization's revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators to forecast it's short, medium, and long-term cash flow position; evaluate and recommend investments and other financial instruments to meet these cash flow needs.
- Advise management on financial matters and the impact of laws and regulations on the organization.
- Provide expertise and advice to managers to help them develop budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Present findings and recommendations to top executives.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Reports may include auditor and financial analyst reports; profit and loss, balance sheets; and regulatory reports and filings.
- Ensure all declarations, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time.
- Select and manage relationships with consultants and advisors to ensure the satisfactory standards of service.
- Manage financial planning and analysis activities to identify risks and opportunities and contribute to the achievement of the organization's short and long-term financial goals.
- Manage the most complex, large, or difficult analysis projects; evaluate findings, prepare reports and make recommendations to senior management about the financial implications of proposed investments and transactions.
- Contribute to the development of financial strategies for a division or operating unit that align with the organization's overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
- Establish and maintain positive, ongoing relationships with the external financial community.
- Provides financial analysis and advice to management in accounting, Corporate investments, cost analysis, product pricing, financial/tax reporting and related financial areas.
- Creates reports and summaries on a quarterly or regular basis as required by Corporate procedure or regulatory statute.
- Analyze and forecast financial, economic, and other data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions.
What you bring to the role:
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 4 years of functional experience.
- Working in a Manufacturing, Warehouse or logistics environment is preferred not mandatory.
- Recognized subject matter expert with specialized knowledge in the function.
- Manages large projects or processes.
- Limited oversight from manager.
- Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
- May be the in-house expert on specific technologies or within the job function area.
- Complete understanding and wide application of advanced technical principles, theories and concepts in a specialized field.
- Possess broad knowledge of professional field and other related functions.
- Goals are provided to the incumbent in form of desired results.
- Determines and develops approach to solve functional area related issues.
- Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Our offices are now open following a hybrid work model for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host some of our interviews on-site and some will continue to be conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.