Business Development Manager-Cisco
Job ID: 52621
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates. Position Summary: Develops business strategies and opportunities with new and/or existing customers to expand existing relationships and developing new relationships; build, position and sell new and advanced solutions, programs, services; may conduct market research and feasibility studies to analyze the viability of alternative business development opportunities; collect, compile, verify, and analyze financial, competitive, sales, marketing, and other information about potential business partners, new markets, products and services, or other business opportunities. What you bring to the role: Seasoned professional individual contributor. Works independently with limited supervision. May manager projects/processes. Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and often complex. Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures. Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters. Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity. May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job. Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization. Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers. Specialist in technical or business skills. Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations. Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience. Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems. *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.Key Responsibilities
New Business Development
- Assist to top partners and in business meetings to identify opportunities and design solutions based on Cisco products.
- Make presentations to channels and end customers to show the solutions offered by the represented brand.
- Achieve, together with the sales team, the sales objectives of Cisco products and solutions for existing and new channels.
- Make quote for business opportunities to the top Cisco partners and follow up.
- Identify new business opportunities for Cisco partners Tier 2 segment .
- Develop a territory Business Plan with specific actions for each partner and/or use case vertical.
- Develop collaborative relationships with Thought Leaders within LATAM region/ territory – across all use cases
- Provide business quotes, for prospects and a reduced partners focus.
- Help identify potential KPI’s for new partners.
- Develop and manage pipeline of opportunities across all partner Tier 2 segment.
- Leverage our CRM to actively manage all opportunities regardless of sales stage. Keep the CRM system used to monitor and close opportunities updated
- Management of business forecast weekly
- Execute brand development activities according to the tasks and activities defined at the regional level, including the coordination of joint activities between the partner and brand.
- Building long-lasting and deep executive relationships
- Working with marketing to design, launch and run campaigns within smaller low touch partners to raise awareness and update on our full proposition.
Bachelor's degree professional with minimum of 5 years experience in tech sales or Business Development in technologies companies or similar role. Working strongly in sales of technologies business, preferred with Cisco solutions.Primary Competences
- Collaborates with the Team and other departments and is comfortable having honest conversations to turn difficult decisions into business benefits
- Ability to evaluate and understand and respond accordingly without delay
- Ability to review current workload and prioritise accordingly
- Works to ensure tasks and activities are complete efficiently and effectively for internal and external stakeholders
- Problem-solving skills, conceptual and analytical skills
- Excellent oral, written, listening and presentation skills
- Oriented to business goals and teamwork.
- Intermediate or Advanced English