Professional, Business Development / IBM (Based In Dubai)
This job posting is no longer active.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 52636
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We are looking for Business Development Manager/ IBM who will be Driving and improving vendor sales whilst meeting the vendor and company objectives and targets. You will micro manage all layers of the sales channel and improving product depth and market share for all tiers. you will focus on maintaining current business relationships, improve inactive accounts and create new business opportunities. you will be aware of all project bids and target Ingram Micro involvement in them.
What will you do?
- stablishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- You will Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- You will meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- You need to Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- you need to proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- You will sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- You will manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- You will lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- You will ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- You will drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You are a graduate with 3-5 years’ experience in IT sales/ Business Development is a must)
- You have experience in selling IBM software products (required).
- You are enthusiastic and driven by results with a strong will to succeed.
- You are a self-starter, self-motivated and a team player.
- You are a strong ‘customer-first’ mentality able to utilize their relationships to drive results.