Sr Professional, Technical Consultant Post Sales - VMWare-UAE
This job posting is no longer active.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 52812
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Sr.Professional, Technical Consultant Post Sales – VMWare with a great technical background and customer facing delivery experience. The successful candidate will possess strong consulting skills and possess in-depth experience in security operations, cyber threat intelligence, and computer incident response to work with Ingram Micro services team.
What will you do?
- Solid experience with the deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting of modern VMWare solutions such as Software Defined Data Centre, VCF and VVD
- Experience with TKG, NSX-T, vSAN, and multiple VMware environments
- Experience with build, tuning, and supporting vRealise Automation constructs
- Reproduce and evaluate customer configurations in lab environments
- SME experience deploying and supporting VMWare Cloud Foundation (VCF) stack (vSphere, vSAN, TKG, NSX, vRealize Suite)
- Experience with developing end to end integrations, using and managing APIs/ APIs Oriented solutions and services especially REST and SOAP APIS.
- Installing and optimizing Kubernetes clusters and dependencies
- Providing operational assistance and guidance for Tanzu platform products including; monitoring, management, disaster recovery, security compliance/auditing, networking, storage, service brokers, and build packs
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams such as Networking, Storage, and Backup team
- Assisting with the upskill of new support engineers
- Python and YAML Scripting experience
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact with senior executives
- Ability to set and manage expectations with senior stakeholders and team members
- Experience with leading system and network infrastructure technologies, i.e. Microsoft OS, Linux OS, Email Exchange, AD, and others
- Engage with VMware Product Team, Sales team, and Vendor. During and after the sales cycle to help successful delivery of IBM resilient Services
- Deliver VMware services; i.e design, develop and deliver End to End Projects and trainings.
- Design and implement end to end container deployment.
- Design and implement end to end integrations between VMware VCF,NSX and TKG and Client Environment.
- Develop scripts to add intelligent automation to VMware VRO Playbooks.
- Develop and update Training Environment and Materials, as per best practices, and client requirements.
- Being client’s advisor for any enhancement and best practices related to client’s Response plan/process.
- Create and update technical and business documentations; LLD,HLD, SOW, UAT, AS Built, and others.
- Develop and deliver Demo/POC if required.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with partners and clients
Which Talent do you bring?
- Graduated with 5 years of relevant/industry experience
- Industry IT Distribution in a multinational environment
- Java-script, Java, Python, YAML, PowerShell scripting, and any other scripting language in a cloud automation environment will be an add-on.
- Experience with containers technologies such as Kubernetes, OpenShif or equivalent.
- VCIX CMA, VCIX DCV, VCIX NSX, VCS - vSphere with Tanzu
- Decision maker, ability to work under pressure and time Constrains.
- Excellent Presentation and Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Products of technical nature.
- Excellent time management and planning skills
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents