Senior Associate, AP Trade (Nightshift)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 52819
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Periodic review and perform write up of accounts
- Maintaining and updating information in database regularly
- Perform complex/advanced level of accounting work requiring the use of professional concepts
- Perform complex to advanced reconciliation tasks
- Works on problems of complex to advance scope
- Handling of complex vendor accounts with specific requirements
- Exercise considerable judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Managing complex vendors portfolio: such functions relates to reviewing, researching and managing in a timely manner as well as rendering solutions to all issues concerning vendor accounts
- Build working relationships with key contacts to actively reduce claim aging by ensuring timely payment and resolution of denied or unpaid items
- Interacts with other departments and vendors as necessary to resolve the issues
- First point of contact for questions, concerns and issue s for the lower level team members
- Perform and improve on the process to reconcile financial activity and consequent transactions and the resolution of any discrepancies.
- Prepare vendor forecast by regularly obtaining Vendor Statement
- Review aged trial balance and perform necessary actions to clear ageing items
- Perform advanced reconciliation tasks per Vendor Requirements
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.