Ingram Micro is seeking a motivated and talented Cloud Customer Support Representative that is passionate about providing best in class customer care and brings an interest in diving into the world of technology to join our growing Cloud division.
Welcome to the Cloud
At Ingram Micro Cloud, we are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. Insatiable curiosity and a drive for innovation push us forward to shape the future through the power of technology. For many, it’s no surprise that technology powers the planet. But what might surprise you is that Ingram Micro Cloud can reach more than 90% of the global population. As one of the world’s largest cloud platform providers, we empower businesses to build faster, scale further and maintain sustainable growth for years to come. Earning the Great Place to Work Certification™️ for 2022-2023 in 15 countries around the world reflects our commitment to our people and our culture – we believe our employees are the spark that continually fuels our success.
The opportunity to shape the future through technology awaits – find the role that’s right for you.
Why you’ll love what you do:
After an in-depth four-week training, you’ll work alongside a team of diverse and engaging associates in a HYBRID environment (some days in the office, some days remote)
This role starts with a base pay of $18-20/hr with overtime
Starting on day 1, you’ll be able to take advantage of Ingram Micro’s full benefits which include:
- medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401k Match, Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation day accrual and sick days
With the size of our company and the variety of things that we do, there will be endless opportunities for you to advance your career
How Do You Stand Out?
If you have experience working in a high-volume call center and thrive in a fast paced environment, this job is for you! You’ll be taking inbound service requests by phone and emails and using your technical expertise and passion for outstanding customer service to answer questions and or troubleshoot technical issues to find solutions.
Essential Responsibilities Of Your Role:
- Responding to an average of 9-10 inbound Billing and Technical service requests over the phone and email per day.
- Accurately and efficiently log all issues and status updates in our internal tracking system.
- Understands client's business objectives/impact and applies their expertise to timely resolve issues and ensure customer success.
- Evaluate and provide resolution for complex customer Billing inquiries.
- Reconcile invoices provided by the customer and/or other internal departments.
- Explain charges to our customers to enhance their understanding of billing processes and policies.
- Initiate adjustments to customer billing charges where appropriate and communicate outstanding amounts to customers.
- Identify root cause(s) and diagnose as software defects, misconfiguration, content issues, or end user issues.
- Supporting multiple cloud solutions (I.e. Symantec, Acronis, Dropbox, Microsoft O365).
- Primary focus will be one Microsoft O365 suite.
- Contributing to the development of service desk processes and procedures.
- Interacts closely with various departments and vendors to provide timely resolution on issues.
* Note: This is not a complete list of tasks.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities You Need To Have:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft O365.
- Ability to prioritize user requests effectively and manage user expectations.
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment working.
- Passion for driving exceptional customer experience.
- Previous experience troubleshooting and debugging SaaS cloud solutions is an asset.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Understanding of related terminology and concepts,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be available to work a (40) hour shift from SUN - SAT, 8am - 8pm (weekends shifts will rotate quarterly).
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required. Secondary degree preferred.
What This Position Offers You:
- Opportunity to begin a long-term career with unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and growing organization.
- Remote/In-Office hybrid option.
- Medical, vision, dental insurance – we even have options for your pets!.
- 401k with employer match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid vacation and sick day.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.