Services Support Assistant
Comms-care has an exciting vacancy to add additional resource to the Technical Services Management Team. The Services Support Assistant will provide back-office support for the Field Service Managers, Head of Technical Services and assist with the smooth running of our Technical teams.
Comms-care is a leading provider of channel network & server support solutions. We assist over 850 channel
partners and provide support to over 30,000 active support contracts. Comms–care manages all aspects of IT lifecycle, from consultancy, design and implementation to managed services and reactive field support covering technologies such as Security, Servers, Desktops, Voice & Unified Communications, Datacentre and Wireless.
Location: Office: Lostock Gralam, Northwich, CW9 7UA (Flexibility to work from home up to 2 days per week)
• Assist the Field Services Managers with the day-to-day management of the Field Services Team
• Review and approve holiday requests for the Field Services Team
• Co-ordinate and update the On Call rota
• Manage and report on sickness for the Field Services Team
• Update internal databases and documents
• Facilitate tracking of technical training and assist with bookings with 3rd party vendors
• Co-ordinate and arrange for Security Clearances, Customer clearances and other requirements across the Technical services team
• Extremely well organised with good communication skills and excellent spoken/ written English.
• A flexible approach to work and prepared 'go the extra mile' to exceed expectations.
• Good IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint