Accounts Payable Process Consultant
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 52894
The Accounts Payable Process Consultant understand the end-to-end process flow and business targets and drives initiatives to improve the service level and financial results of the AP department. The process consultant would be an expert in the Global AP Process and coordinate various projects and action plans to adhere to the end state of the process and to improve the performance within that end-sate. He/she would also manage projects to address process gaps, aligning with other departments and process leads. Lastly, he/she would collaborate with Senior Management and Operations in managing country/business partner expectations.
Upgrade your Talent by:
- Leading a small team of process experts
- Serving as subject matter expert in the area of Accounts Payable & Accounting
- Acting as the “go to” person within the department or for questions and problems within your area of expertise
- Providing timely guidance and recommending on how to resolve an organizational need and actively participating in all phases of the process lifecycle
- Identifying non-compliance in process and providing recommendations to Operations
- Participating in multiple work-groups at one time and disseminating information across all levels of the organization.
- Translating subject matter terminology into business terms and recommending alternatives to both senior management and stakeholders
- Supporting transition due to changes in process, systems, tools, and technologies
- Working with various functional groups to understand current processes, new processes in development, and methodologies to work towards implementing efficiencies (where feasible) across all customer customizations and requirements.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business or related field
- Experience or education in Finance and Accounting
- Experience in project management and process analysis, design and re-design
- Minimum 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience.
- Ability to lead, motivate, influence, and drive others to results. Ability to motivate colleagues to peak performance and establish credibility with key decision makers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Good change management skills
- Proficient skill level of Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio and MS Project management tools