Sr. Professional, Legal-IND
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 52527
Section 1: Position Summary
Responsible for supporting the Deputy GM of Compliance in the overall management and continuous improvement of the company’s Compliance Program in India (the “Country”).
Section 2: Responsibilities, Supporting Actions & End-Results
- Provide execution support in the deployment of the Compliance Program in India
- Actively promote employee awareness of the Program.
- Develop, distribute and/or deliver effective training and communications in support of the Program, including language localizations as appropriate.
- Responsible for maintaining all key compliance databases, reports, SOPs and records updated.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders—e.g., HR, Legal, Internal Audit, Finance, Security and other business functions.
- Conduct Third party Due Diligence and provide complete analysis, insights and inferences out of the analysis.
- Document, monitor and track the market compliance program for the market.
- Lead, conduct and manage regular compliance and ethics related investigations, inspections and audits as assigned.
- Support with Internal Audit, periodically assess the Program or components of the for the market. Develop and implement with local business teams’ appropriate recommendations.
- Support in all market remediation with appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage day-to-day operation of the Company’s ethics program and all aspects of the training and learning program.
- Support on any other Compliance projects or initiatives.
Section 3: Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- University degree in law, accounting, or a related field required. LLB with a major University or equivalent preferred.
- 5-6 years of working knowledge of business law/ corporate laws. Experience in IT sector would be preferred.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate and relate at all levels of the company.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Patience, and the proven ability to find creative, business-friendly solutions.
- Make timely/efficient/professional decisions and to work with other team members in the Company.
- Competent in MS office and more specifically Microsoft Excel.
Section 4: IM Competencies
- Value based behavior
- Result oriented
- Bold and Courageous in doing the right thing for the organization