Associate Professional - Sales
This job posting is no longer active.
Chennai, TN, India
Job ID: 53179
Your responsibilities will include
- Profiling existing and new end-customer accounts and engaging with a large number of customers in hunting mode.
- Pitching to customers the benefits of engaging with Ingram as a Solutions Aggregator and engaging deeply with high potential customers.
- Building and advancing pipeline of opportunities through intense customer outreach.
- Improving win probability through focused sales efforts and closing profitable deals.
- Collaborating with different functions in Ingram, vendor and partner ecosystem, with objective to win deals, like pre-sales, marketing etc.
- Liaison with key partners through whom customer’s business will get executed.
- Proactive actions to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Continuous upskilling in technical and value sales skills to improve quality of customer engagement.
- To help collections of accounts receivables for won deals.
Skills related to B2B customer engagement are critical and include customer acquisition, rapport building, value selling, pitching, need analysis, differentiating and deal closure.
Good communication skills and confidence are must. You should have technical aptitude to learn and grasp basics of IT solutions. Though presently the mode of working is virtual sales (WFH), this role will require regular field visits for meeting with customers and partners once threat from the covid pandemic recedes.
You will need to be graduate with minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in sales to B2B customers, preferably of IT products or solutions. Graduation in engineering (Computer Science/IT/Electronics and Telecom) preferred but not mandatory. MBA or equivalent would be a plus.