Sales Specialist APC
Job ID: 52977
Do you love technology and enjoy interacting with customers? Would you love to be the point of contact for a specific vendor? Do you thrive in fast-paced environment where you are learning something new every day? Are you that sales professional, with a strong entrepreneurial nature, and do you possess a mix of a HUNTER and FARMER attitude? Then this is your chance! Become our Sales Specialist APC at Ingram Micro in Diegem.
What will you do?
In your role as Sales Specialist APC, you will be part of our Datacenter team. You will be the point of contact for APC products and solutions. Besides all contacts with resellers, you work closely with departments within Ingram Micro, such as Purchasing, Business Management and Marketing. You will work and report directly to the Business Unit Manager Datacenter, Christian Van Zwam.
What are your functions and responsibilities?
- Providing information about APC products and solutions to our resellers.
- Being responsible for achieving turnover and margin targets with existing and new customers.
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing customers. With your interpersonal skills, you know how to bind new and existing resellers to APC and Ingram Micro for the long term.
- Taking the initiative to further develop your knowledge and experience, necessary to optimally develop the portfolio. You participate in the training and commercial events as well as obtain the necessary vendor certificates.
- Maintaining the contact with the APC Distribution Account Manager and participating in regular meeting with your vendor.
- Reporting the progress on your accounts to APC.
- Creating attractive quotes and you follow them up.
- Making calls regarding actions or promotions and work closely with Marketing. You can also initiate new actions together with Marketing to increase our brand awareness.
What do you bring to the role?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A commercial attitude with a result-oriented focus.
- You have a passion for technology and want to become an expert in your field.
- Technical knowledge of IT products and services is an advantage.
- Experience is an advantage but not a must, Ingram Micro and APC offer you the necessary training courses.
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal.
- Very good knowledge of English, Dutch and French.
- You manage to process and follow up information and offers in an administrative way.
- Application of a “Can Do Attitude” and ability to be a self-starter.
Who we are?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day, with our focus on Technology Solutions and Cloud. With $46 billion in revenue, we have grown to become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 employees. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- You will be joining a dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to pro-actively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses that are offered to you.
- You work within an innovative market and uses the newest services.
- You work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within a wide range of the international network.
- You can benefit from (international) career opportunities.
- You will earn a market-based salary with a very attractive package of fringe benefits (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, …).
How to apply?
Please send us your CV through the apply button and perhaps you could be our new Sales Specialist APC in Diegem!