Professional, Post-Sales / McAfee-UAE
This job posting is no longer active.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 53213
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Professional, Post Sales / McAfee with a great technical background and customer facing delivery experience. The successful candidate will possess strong consulting skills and possess in-depth experience in security operations, cyber threat intelligence, and computer incident response to work with Ingram Micro services team.
What will you do?
- Strong knowledge of information security principles
- Daily interaction and hands on responsibility of network security experience (Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Malware detection, etc)
- System security experience (system hardening, host based / endpoint security, etc)
- Building complete security solutions by integrating commercial, open source and custom security tools.
- Design security solutions for our customers
- Plan, manage, and execute installation and operation of commercial cybersecurity toolsets.
- Strong communication and written skills
- Prior Endpoint & SIEM Solution experience
- Prior expertise with vulnerability assessments.
- Prior expertise with network intrusion detection technologies, threat analysis, and threat hunting methodologies.
- Software development and/or scripting expertise.
- Prior experience with any McAfee, IBM, and other cybersecurity and end point security products
- You will address all technical problems and provide support with direct reach back into Customer Success for us.
- You will prepare and deliver for us, documentation to support accurate implementation/operation of new capabilities supporting live operating environments.
- You will provide prior coordination and administration required for delivering solutions.
- You will analyze technical/integration requirements and develop technical solutions for Customer review and consideration, and once approved, integrate into the customer's infrastructure.
- You will share ESS experience with implementation/operations team members and team leaders to expand the knowledge and capability of all team members for us.
- Support Cybersecurity Business with Ingrammicro Professional Services BU.
- Engage with McAfee & IBM and other cybersecurity Product Team, Sales team, and Vendor. During and after the sales cycle to help successful delivery of the respective product professional Services.
- Deliver Cybersecurity services; i.e design, develop and deliver End to End Projects and trainings.
- Design and implement end to end integrations between Cybersecurity products and Client Environment.
- Develop scripts to parse logs to SIEM appliances.
- Being client’s advisor for any enhancement and best practices related to client’s Response plan/process.
- Develop and update Training Environment and Materials, as per best practices, and client requirements.
- Create and update technical and business documentations; LLD, HLD, SOW, UAT, AS Built and others.
- Develop and Deliver Cyber Security Related presentation to both technical/business audience to showcase product capabilities, ROI and value proposition.
- Develop and deliver Demo/POC if required.
- Develop and maintain long term relation with partners and clients.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Graduated with 3-4 years of relevant/industry experience
- Industry IT Distribution in a multinational environment
- Decision maker, ability to work under pressure and time Constrains.
- Excellent Presentation and Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Products of technical nature.
- Excellent time management and planning skills
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents