Supervisor, Credit Operations (NZ shift)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 53387
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Ensures efficiency, high quality service, and timely delivery of service and effective management of resources
- Drives company culture and policies, and create a work environment in which employees will feel empowered to challenge norms, refine/standardize the process and put in changes that would enable the business to meet its plans
- Manages workload and key performance indicators through implementation of assessment tools and effective analysis to interpret process performance, people and control indicators
- Responds and applies integrated view to critical factors/risks/components that may affect processes/business/accounting standards with significant impact to a bigger number of teams
- Proactively incorporates new, suggested innovation and system changes that ultimately delivers breakthroughs and responds to client needs
- Provide guidance and assistance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
- Manage the coordination of the activities within the department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing
- Interacts with subordinates and functional peer group supervisors, normally involving matters between functional areas and other lines of business
- Leads cooperative effort among members of a project team especially during transition of knowledge and processes from one location to another
- Manage Associate disciplinary actions and make recommendations on regularization and retention
Reporting and Analytics
- Prepare a variety of periodic (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) reports that are utilized for all levels of strategic and financial decision-making for the organization.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and provide analysis for all levels of management. Following guidelines established by the requestor, create reports that may be used in company wide decision-making.
- Prepares annual performance review documentation, regularization, coaching, disciplinary actions, and other ad hoc documentation
- Manage timekeeping of Associates that may include approval of overtime, paid time-off, and schedule adherence
- Receive and track employee and customer complaints, and resolve problems
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience (at least 3 years in a leadership role) in the related field is required for this position.
- Experienced working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, such as the finance/accounting in a global Shared Services and/or BPO is an advantage
- Capable to work from home temporarily (with good internet connection)
- Hybrid set-up starting April 2022
- Role is for early morning shift (NZ)