Executive UI/UX Designer
This job posting is no longer active.
Chennai, TN, India
Job ID: 53195
To qualify for this position, attach your CV and your portfolio (pdf or website link). Many thanks and good luck!
KNOW INGRAM MICRO:
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions and Cloud. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business and to achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our organization and the Global Business Intelligence will play a very important role in promoting the key differentiators set us apart from our competitors.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES:
The UXUI Designer will work closely with the Demand Generation, Data Analytics and Pricing team to create and enhance digital products for our portfolio of solutions.
- Generate ideas, from foundational concepts with big ripple effects to small UI interactions, with fellow designers, program managers, and developers. Bring a user focus to these brainstorming sessions.
- Take initial concepts and mockups and own the process of building them out into entire end-to-end experiences within the product.
- Quickly iterate on concepts to bring them to life.
- Create & maintain design systems that are simple to understand but help us to move faster as we scale.
- Work with marketing to devise new ways to tell great stories throughout the user lifecycle, and across our site, product, help guides and other channels.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to discover the problems we need to focus on and to validate design changes.
- Critique and iterate on design ideas with other team members, proactively opening up your own ideas for critique.
- Partner with us to develop a visual language that is consistent, clear, and understandable across platforms. Work in interaction details that make the product not only usable but also enjoyable to use.
- Help us mold our culture into one that relentlessly focuses on the customers who will use it, encouraging design thinking across the organization.
WHAT YOU BRING THE ROLE:
- Established and productive professional individual contributor.
- Works independently and collaborative with general supervision.
- Passion for Innovation
- Critical Mind to keep
- Problem solver mindset
- Open mind to receive feedback and implement it
- 2-8 years of experience
- Proficiency with prototyping tools
- Advance knowledge on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Fluency in English (90% of your work communications will be in English)
- Outstanding design skills and sense of clean, visual aesthetics
- Organization and attention to detail and quality is a must
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.