Sr. Integration/Delivery Lead
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 53156
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
Our challenge is to use modern tools, techniques, and methods to develop, modify, and/or update complex and extremely powerful systems. Our customers and partners need applications that enable them to easily operate and expand their businesses. Ingram Micro is a $50B revenue a year company, with $5B of that revenue going through our team's eCommerce web site.
Ingram Micro is seeking experienced Integration Lead who has demonstrated technical knowledge and coordination experience and can leverage their skillset to implement Flexible Subscriptions Engine (FSE) and collaborate with business and technical teams. They must be a quick learner and love challenging themselves to constantly raise the bar. This opportunity requires strong problem-solving skills, an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication as they deliver efficient, well designed, and tested software for a positive user experience. Innovative thinking and well-designed products with an emphasis on performance are a necessity to give our customers the best experience possible.
- Responsible for working with application owners to develop and standardize test, upgrade, and release management processes
- Coordinate with business Subject Matter Experts (SME)s and technical teams to ensure key business needs are met and that there is alignment between both business and technical teams throughout the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) once business needs are prioritized
- Develop and manage technical integration plans and related activities to ensure the timely completion of activities and the alignment of business needs.
- Support the development and/or validation, and execution of implementation of the solution
- Support end to end system integration test cycles and User acceptance test cycles
- Manage the complete software development lifecycle : define, prioritize, design, build and test new features
- Develop technical dependencies plans, coordinating with cross functional teams to manage, sequence dependencies, and coordinate release planning
- Enable a culture of creativity, collaboration, speed, innovation, and excellence while continuously elevating the quality and caliber of our organization
- Communicate effectively with team members, internal, and external customers
- Contribute to technical engineering designs, resource management, and solution implementations
- Work across teams and across geographic boundaries to ensure seamless integration of the enterprise solution.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technology, and complex workflows.
- Ability to interact with engineers and designers on technical topics to identify best possible decisions.
- BS, MS, MBA or Ph.D in Computer Science or related technical discipline, equivalent work experience will be considered
- 7+ years of experience working in software engineering
- 7+ years of experience as an Integration lead with sound knowledge of technical deployments and deployment workflow processes
- 7+ years of strong experience managing cross functional teams across the globe
- Demonstrated experience facilitating or coordinating business activities through the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Proven ability to coordinate and collaborate with multiple stakeholders such as business and technical staff to implement system functionality.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing project plans for medium to large-scale projects that include the delivery of systems functionality.
- Demonstrated experience leading the design, development, delivery and maintenance of large scale and high performance platforms
- Software development experience building enterprise SaaS cloud based solutions
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge of release management and deployment workflow processes, from development release through production deployment
- Positive, can-do attitude and value collaboration a must
- Experience with Java, .Net, CRM Dynamics, SAP BRIM, TIBCO, APIGEE, Web Services, Elastic, SAP MDG based applications
- Technical expertise that enables meaningful conversations with product architects & engineers
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills: written, and verbal.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Works effectively in a team setting
- Works efficiently across distributed teams
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and concepts
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Manage several activities in parallel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to translate customer and business needs to technical solutions
- The natural ability to be a champion for change
- Team building, Cross Functional Collaboration, Accountability, Ownership and Defining Success Criteria for Agile/Scrum teams
- Technical knowledge of API’s, 3rd Party Systems, Legacy Systems (SAP) and integration with modern day SaaS solutions
- SAP BRIM, MS Dynamics CRM, TIBCO and Seeburger are a plus
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.