Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
This position is in the Irvine, California corporate headquarters and has the opportunity for hybrid work with up to three days remote per week.
You help shape the future at Ingram Micro in Talent Acquisition. As a Senior Corporate Recruiter, you will source for top Corporate roles and help us transform to a Platform company, working with an amazing team and leading exciting searches across all the corporate functions including finance, legal, HR, digital and executive search. You will also have the best support and a collaborative team to help lead you to success! Join our team now for an opportunity you’re unlikely to find anywhere else, disrupting a $3.2 Trillion Dollar Industry and delivering technology to more than 90% of the world’s population.
- Develop, drive, and manage strong relationships with our corporate leadership team.
- Build and execute innovative recruiting strategies and own the recruiting cycle from end to end, spanning all areas and disciplines in a corporate headquarters.
- Source and recruit passive candidate through use of Boolean, online tools, and unique sourcing techniques.
- Identify new ways to build awareness and improve the Ingram Micro brand for career opportunities.
- Create, recommend, and implement strategies to tackle recruiting challenges in niche markets and build a diverse talent pipeline through sourcing, referrals, research, and events.
- Be a highly collaborative business partner and subject matter expert, helping us understand, define, and build talent profiles and recruit the very best talent.
- Leverage your network to identify, attract and engage the best leadership talent in the field.
- Provide a superior candidate experience; clearly defining position requirements and recruiting process, timely updates on progress, interview preparation and debriefing, from strategy kick-offs, weekly updates and successful new hire onboarding.
- Provide best in class service with weekly recruiting updates to leadership and stakeholders.
- Find ways to innovate on everything from your recruitment process to broader initiatives within Talent Acquisition.
- Leverage external market data and to improve the sourcing strategy and optimize time to fill.
- Conducts recruiting strategy kickoff meetings with high degree of influence
- Owns pre-brief, pre-close and debrief meetings with candidates and client groups and plays a key role in decision making by demonstrating abilities to make appropriate tradeoffs.
- Act as an advisor to hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise, collaboration and teamwork to hire the best talent for our team.
- Utilize the world’s best recruiting /passive sourcing tools to get the job done better, faster and more efficiently than ever before.
- Deliver against set metrics to provide consistent results and data-backed progress.
- Utilize LinkedIn Recruiter and Talent Insights to engage with and attract talent to Ingram Micro.
- Maximize the utilization of our platforms including our ATS and CRM (currently Jobvite and Talemetry).
- Help develop marketing/branding recruiting campaigns that attract the best talent.
What you bring to the role:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 8+ years of recruiting, with a preference for agency and corporate talent acquisition experience.
- Proven experience as a strategic talent sourcer and closer.
- Expert at social recruiting, specifically LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Brand ambassador, representing yourself and the company with integrity and courtesy both internally and externally.
- Passionate recruiting with desire to represent Ingram Micro’s technical opportunities.
- Understanding of recruiting metrics and how to utilize them to influence hiring decisions.
- Strong technical aptitude for picking up new recruiting tools and technologies.
- Experience as a master storyteller to attract and hire top talent.
- Experience being a strategic advisor on talent related matters.
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness and online/social media.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.