LATAM - Mobile Device Management (MDM) Pre-Sales Engineer
This job posting is no longer active.
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Job ID: 53486
Title: LATAM - Mobile Device Management (MDM) Pre-Sales Engineer
Brief description: Pre-Sales Engineer for Latin America in charge of promoting Apple Enterprise/Education Solutions and MDM portfolio.
- Become a trusted advisor to major accounts in the Apple ecosystem, business transformation, and the adoption of the Apple platform in work environments.
- Support the development of the technical preparation and pre-sales skills of our Value Added Distributors and Corporate Resellers, who are the extension of the Apple team in the region.
- Help our partners in the recommendation of equipment and services, pre-sales, and the implementation of Apple products and solutions in various countries and different industries.
- Deeply understand the business and technical ambitions of our clients. Removing technical barriers and friction points, and improving the customer experience for our platform.
- Work collaboratively with Apple, systems engineers in Latam, our business and sales organizations, channels, and other strategic solution partners to change the way people work.
- Training and support to channels in the use of Apple Business Manager.
- 2nd Line support to channel engineers.
- Equipment Recommendations and Specifications
- Demos/Pre-Sales Support for MDMs and Apple Business Manager
- Analyze RFPs and determine the best solution, service, and architecture from the Apple Ecosystem & MDM Solutions.
- Create Build of Material (BOM) according to the customer's needs.
- Answer technical doubts about the vendors assigned.
- Develop and deliver webinars to partners and end customers.
- Design laboratory scenarios for demos, PoC, and training.
- Contribute with ideas and strategies for the continuous growth of the vendors assigned.
- Interact with manufacturers to support them in sales strategies.
- Attend training and obtain the requested certifications.
- Answer customer calls or emails on assigned product categories or lines within defined service level agreements.
- Provide excellent customer service while developing complete solutions for customers.
- Demonstrate moderate to advanced product knowledge and skills for creating appropriate technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or experience according to the profile requested.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving aptitude.
- Execution of tasks autonomously according to the assigned objectives.
- Ability to work in a team environment, maintain a high level of accuracy while handling large quantities of information, multi-task, respond positively to rapid change, perform with a strong sense of urgency, build strong business relationships, deliver a high level of customer service, and prioritize work under detailed supervision.
- Intermediate or advanced English (desirable)
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Pre-Sales Engineer.
- Apple Certified Support Professional ACSP Certified.
- Experience with any Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution.