SAP MDG Architect
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 52093
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 40 acquisitions since 2012.
SAP MDG Solution Design and Development for processes in Order To Cash, Procure to Pay, Supply Chain Execution, Record to Report and SAP BRIM in an environment consisting of following systems: S4 1909, ECC 6, GTS, RPE, APO, MDG, FSCM, EAI. Integration leverages Seeburger and TIBCO.
- Partner with project teams to drive solution development to meet business needs
- Utilize extensive knowledge to provide solutions for complex business requirements across multiple application landscapes
- Designs, develops, implements, maintain and supports end-user systems
- Define application system requirements to solve complex business problems and then author new applications specifications of moderate to significant complexity and scope
- Manage/resolve incidents and enhancement requests for the assigned functional track
- Maintain and manage functional user groups to facilitate support and improvement discussions across all countries in the region
- Considered highly competent in field of work and thus requires little to no direction and can provide technical guidance to peers
* Good in depth ABAP knowledge
* Good in depth MDG Technical knowledge
* Must Have:
- Strong knowledge of master data for SKU, Vendor/BP and Finance
- Knowledge of ERP configuration and customization and impacts on data
- Experience with SAP MDG configuration (includes Data Model, BRF Plus and Floor Plan Manager)
- Experience with system integration (IDOC, SOA, Flat File)
- Implements and oversees standards, technical quality and consistent approaches in data presentation planning, generation, review, approval and delivery.
- Experience in SOA Configurations for BP replication
- Communicates Data Management process, practices and expectations to Ingram Micro stakeholders
- Identifies and reports data quality issues, related to uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness in a timely fashion.
- Provides subject matter expertise to the Data Governance Council
- Strong Knowledge in ABAP, ALE/IDOC, Workflows, RFCs, Enhancement Framework
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming
*Good Communication skills
* Good to have:
- Experience on working on FIORI/Gateway Programming
Required Experience:Minimum 10 to 12 yrs in SAP ABAP Development and 6+ years in MDG