Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job ID: 52112
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Develops, recommends, and implements policies and procedures for investigating and evaluating new and existing customer credit-worthiness and extending or revoking credit lines/limits.
- Coordinates with internal departments to resolve billing disputes that may affect the ability to collect receivables.
- Reviews and makes recommendations regarding bad debt or write-offs.
- Investigates and analyzes credit risks, using available internet and credit agency tools and information.
- Recommends and implements credit extensions/revocations, and/or legal action where necessary.
- Develops and maintains relationships with outside credit agencies.
- Ensures procedures and internal controls are followed in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley initiatives.
What you bring to the role:
- A four year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 1 year position specific experience.
- Established and productive professional individual contributor.
- Works independently with general supervision.
- Problems faced are difficult and may be complex.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Works on moderate to complex projects.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Receives moderate level of guidance.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy.
- General proficiency with various tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- May need to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues.
- Must be bilingual in English and French.
- Nice to have is CCP designation (Certified Credit Professional) or enrolled in the program.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Our offices are now open following a hybrid work model for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host some of our interviews on-site and some will continue to be conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.