*Purchase Controller (Saudi)
This job posting is no longer active.
Al-Olayya – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job ID: 53587
Who are we?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across Middle East, Turkey, and Africa regions. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales Presales, Sales and Business Development) and Marketing teams. Our business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
In this job of Purchase Controller, you will be working on the purchase activities of complete assigned vendor product portfolio complying with the company and government policies.
What will you do?
- Responsible for assisting Products Order Processing to Vendor.
- Responsible to follow Internal System and Tool for Order Process i.e PO Tracker / POAS Tool.
- Responsible to follow Vendor Tools such as EDI / XML / Online Order Processing Tools for Order Processing as per vendor.
- Ensuring Accurate Part Number Creation in the system.
- Ensuring Accurate Purchase Order Creation in the ERP.
- Ensuring DSV submission before processing any order to vendor.
- Ensure Reseller PO is Screen and comply with the PO Guidelines, Reseller Name, Address, Email ID etc.
- Ensuring Restricted Product Screen of every single order is being Process to Vendor.
- Maintaining full tracking of RPC Form and Restricted Products Determination Log.
- Keeping Track of Vendors Purchase Order Backlog and Received Orders Status.
- Timely Follow-up with Vendor on order fulfilment.
- Ensuring License Order GRN on Time.
- Ensuring License Upload in Partner e-License Central Port upon Invoicing.
- Coordinating between Logistic Team and Vendor for Short / Damage Claims for Inbound Shipment.
- Monitoring Suppler Invoice vs. Purchase Order for Accuracy in supplier invoicing booking.
- Coordinating with Sales and Vendor for Dead on Arrival Claims or Defective Return.
- Keeping track of Stock Rotation on quarterly basis as per vendor policy and initiate request.
- Ensuring Daily / Weekly Sell-out and Inventory Reports to Vendor using their standard format/method as per contractual obligations.
- Attending Internal Customer Complaint and expediting the Orders escalation with Vendors.
- Sharing Vendor Invoices & PO in the Folders on Timely Manner.
- Preparing Purchase Orders Statistics Reports Monthly.
- Ensuring e-License Delivery Report are daily download and update by the Purchase Controllers on daily basis.
- Ensuring Urgent Orders Processing during non-working hours depend on approval and situations.
- Ensuring All Hardware Orders Fulfillment Report regularly updated and ready for use during the meeting.
- Maintain Vendor Sellout & Inventory Accuracy Report Quarter wise.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Efficiently performing Assigned Task.
- Communicates Professionally with Colleagues.
- Participates in meetings, training, and special events.
- Follows oral and written instructions from supervisor / Manager.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Adopts to new and changing conditions.
- Attendance Login and logout from work on time.
- Demonstrates appropriate job knowledge.
- Maintains neat and orderly work area.
- Follow ups with Vendors and Internal Customers.
- Ability to take Initiatives.
- Professional Behavior with Vendors & Internal Customers.
- Collaborating with Teammates and Internal Customer.
- Attendance regularity.
- Strictly adhere to regularity & punctuality.
- Change Agent.
- Results Oriented.
- Judgment & Decision making.
- Customer Impact top of mind.
- Collaboration and Influence.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.