Ingram Micro, is the global leader in technology and supply chain services, bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people!
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Peripherals Sale Specialist to join our vibrant team
As a Sales Specialist you will…
Sell - primarily by telephone – products and services to customers, maintaining and improving on revenue and profit, whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
This opportunity will not engage you in cold calling. The clients you will be working with have an existing relationship with Ingram Micro.
- Develop a strong understanding of the relevant products and service offered by the Vendors within the portfolio
- Provide best in class service and support to our clients
- Provide information on product and service offerings by the vendor
- Become a Trusted Advisor for both internal and external customers
- Provide availability, discontinuation, special offerings, pricing and quotations to customers
- Follow up on sales leads and opportunities
- Accurately manage, nurture and monitor deal progress
- Support sales focus days at Ingram Micro and at customers where necessary
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced or IT sales environment is desirable
- Previous experience in tele-sales is preferred with a proven track record of success
- Effective time management, balancing reactive and proactive activities
- The ability to solve problems and to design and implement solutions to a variety of different challenges and issues
- Strong questioning and listening skills
- Skilled at establishing rapport verbally with customer
- Knowledge and a passion for technology products and services
- Displays a “Customer First” attitude at all times
Who you are…
- Customer Obsessed: Inherently understands customer needs and provides the best customer experience.
- Team Collaborator: Work across internal and external teams of all levels to proactively support the customer.
- Time Management: Prioritise own and others' times as appropriate, calm under pressure
- Results Driven: Interest in driving customer to their outcomes.
- Effective Communicator: Delivers complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience.
- Quality: attention to detail is a must to ensure queries are understood & resolved in a timely manner
In return we can offer you…
- 23 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Hybrid working – 3 days in office & 2 days working from home
- Continuous professional career development
- Avia Pension plan
- Benefits Hub – access negotiated discounts, online shopping cards & other exclusive deals
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Medical & Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Assurance
- Free eyecare vouchers
- Staff purchase plan
Who we are…
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve, we are proud to be associated with names such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett–Packard and Lenovo.
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.
Make an application to join the team!
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. We want associates with a strong desire to succeed. We offer a competitive base, bonus, hybrid working and benefits package.