Sr. Professional, Programming-IND
Chennai, TN, India
Job ID: 53254
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates
Your Role :
- Provide high quality technical support for Supply Chain and Logistic applications support including Middleware/ERP and other technologies as required.
- Deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, acting to resolve problems, trouble-shooting and working with our other groups like infrastructure, networking, database, process groups to resolve the issues.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Participation in providing training to customers as required.
- Researching technical issues and filling reports regarding issues.
- Report defects or offer suggestions for product improvement. Through their investigations, contribute to product knowledge and help make future technical support easier.
- Support Engineers will be required to be on- call 24x7 on a rotating basis throughout the year.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide hot-fix to make system stable.
- Contribute to Disaster Recovery plans and procedures.
- Contribute to Quality Assurance processes and ITIL process adherence including following change management, incident management and problem management procedures.
What you bring to the role:
- Excellent knowledge in ESB products primarily on TIBCO product suites (in Tibco Active Matrix Business Works 5.X and( preferably BW 6x)), Webservice (SOAP REST Services), API Management tools (APIGEE), XML and JSON formats, etc
- Knowledge of WS-* is desirable.
- Expert knowledge in Tibco BW but not limited to :
- Business Works
- EMS (Enterprise Messaging Service).
- Adapters (ADB, R3/SAP, LDAP, custom)
- Hawk, EMA, and error handling
- Knowledge of J2E/Java (J2EE 1.7, EJB, JSP, Servlets, JDBC).
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Bitbucket, Jenkins,splunk for DevOps implementations.
- Sound knowledge of working with enterprise databases e.g. Oracle, SQL Server etc.
- Experience in major API management tools e.g. Tibco Mashery, Akana, Mulesoft and Google Apigee etc.
- Experience in application performance management and IT operations analytics tools like APPDynamics .
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating system is a plus.
- Good to have knowledge on Tibco substation and mainframe.
- Preferred to have expertise in at least one cloud-native middleware platform (GCP, Azure or AWS)
What is in it for you?
You will get a wonderful opportunity to work with a team who believes in learning new skills, sharing ideas & driving results collaboratively.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We care for you and assure a psychologically safer environment, by giving greater value to overall wellbeing through our exclusive Employee Assistance Program
You bring the talent; we provide the opportunity to begin a long-term career with an unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and an international organization like Ingram Micro