- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Hybrid Work Model (3 days home,2 days office)
- Based anywhere in Australia or New Zealand
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. Our end-to-end commerce platform powered by CloudBlue facilitates and manages the cloud’s complex digital value chain, connecting partners with innovative solutions that help them compete and scale in the as-the-service economy. With unmatched global reach, easy access to automated go-to-market and integration tools, deep technical expertise and a curated selection of scalable SaaS and IaaS solutions, Ingram Micro Cloud helps vendors, resellers and managed service providers by offering More as a Service. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
Ingram Micro Cloud is seeking Global Marketplace Integrations Lead motivated to assist internal teams and Partners with our native integration tools. Your role is to assist Partners and our internal team with Marketplace integrations. This includes internal team, customers and Partner education and assistance with troubleshooting integration setup questions/issues. Collecting feedback from all sources; our customers, internal users and effectively documenting and communicating this information to development teams for continual improvements to our integrations offerings.
This role requires to work across different time zones of Australia, NZ & Singapore.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead the Technical awareness of Platform integration features (PSA, API) with Internal Associates and enable/educate the PSM (Platform Success Managers) team. Performing regular training sessions for internal teams to strengthen our organizations knowledge of our integrations.
- Contribute to learning content like simplified documentation and videos for internal and partner awareness and training purposes.
- Closely working with Engineering team in relation to Marketplace Integrations. Providing feedback to further improve our integrations offerings.
- Working directly with Partners to assist with setup and troubleshooting any problems related to integrating their PSA systems or connecting their platforms to our native APIs.
- Coordinate directly with internal technical teams and external business partners to understand and analyze business specifications;
- Assist business partners to intergrade systems to our marketplace
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors;
- Support development on resolving system defects, acting as liaison, and developing solutions;
- Primary responsibilities will also include troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to the application development team.
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to effectively communicate and present the information around integration
- Participate in technical sessions to prototype new system functionality;
- Infrastructure as Code / Scripting: Power Shell, JSON, API;
- Participate in workshops with project teams to explain and gain consensus on the solution(s) to be developed ,perform unit testing and troubleshoot issues.
- Provide coordination in release and change management processes.
- Work with systems analysts to ensure the solution meets the approved solution design.
- Provide support during systems integration testing
- Ability to define the partners, business requirements related to our integration’s offerings in a technical language for engineering team along with visual wire-frames to explain in the easiest way.
- Continuously learning and adapting approach to maximize results.
- Self-motivated and ability to set own direction
- Knowledge of API's , PSA systems such as ConnectWise and Autotask.
- Ability to define the partners, business requirements related to our integrations offerings in a technical language for engineering team along with visual wire-frames to explain in the easiest way
- Passionate advocate for customer needs and opportunities
- Continuously learning and adapting approach to maximize results
- Successful engagements where Partners set up integrations to one or more of Ingram Micro's integration offerings.
- Successfully educating/empowering Ingram Micro's Partner Success Team to be able to communicate effectively with Partners regarding our integrations and troubleshoot basic help requests.
- Effectively communicate Partner feedback for improvements to existing integrations and requests for new ones to development team.
- Regular engagement with Partners for understanding and documenting the issues, challenges and requirements in relation to Ingram Micro's integrations offerings.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Applications Closing in 3 weeks so apply soon !!
What’s on Offer:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Pathways
- Free Access to LinkedIn Learning Courses & Certifications
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy, Benefits Scheme & Birthday Leave
- Wellness programs
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.