Professional, Product Management-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 51685
Key Job Functions
- Maintain and develop effective relationship with vendor assigned, ensure focus on revenue along with profitability.
- Ensure that the organization has leading market share.
- Capable to initiate and drive new initiatives.
- Working capital management by managing inventory, vendor claims and E&O.
- Ensure utilization of vendor MARCOM funds to conduct innovative and defined marketing activity for business growth.
- Conduct weekly review call to discuss funnel with sales team and vendor
- Result orientated, motivated by success and achievement, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to persuade, develop business, marketing, and sales plans.
- Ability to communicate with executive-level associates internally and externally in an articulate and professional manner.
- Ability to work in an aggressive and fast-moving environment where key objectives need to be met on pre-agreed timescales.
- Preferably Engineering degree/MBA
- Minimum 6-7 yrs.
- Demonstrable experience with handling Analytics businesses like MS excel, power point , CRM tool etc.
- Candidate should be well versed with the current technologies and market trends
- Preferably having sales and product management experience.