Sr Program Manager - Managed Service Providers (MSP)
This job posting is no longer active.
Greenville, SC, United States
Job ID: 53875
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Your Role:
Responsible for planning and managing programs to meet product delivery, quality, customer service, cost and revenue goals.
What you bring to the role:
- Acting as project team leader, coordinates team efforts in assigned accounts/territories.
- Ensures revenue growth, account penetration and customer satisfaction.
- Reviews requirements, identifies tasks, assigns and coordinates resources and creates/tracks project schedules.
- Ensures clear communication and timely resolution of issues. May participate in the development of strategies pertaining to program.
- Recognized subject matter expert with specialized knowledge in the function.
- Manages large projects or processes. Limited oversight from manager.
- Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures. Provides solutions to a variety of advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
- May be the in-house expert on specific technologies or within the job function area.
- Complete understanding and wide application of advanced technical principles, theories and concepts in a specialized field.
- Possess broad knowledge of professional field and other related functions.
- Goals are provided to the incumbent in form of desired results. Determines and develops approach to solve functional area related issues.
- Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience.
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience.
**This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
**Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.