Program Manager- Managed Service Providers (MSP)
This job posting is no longer active.
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 53929
Description Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through with operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.Your Role:
Responsible for planning and managing programs to meet product delivery, quality, customer service, cost and revenue goals.
What you bring to the role:
- Acting as project team leader, coordinates team efforts in assigned accounts/territories.
- Ensures revenue growth, account penetration and customer satisfaction.
- Reviews requirements, identifies tasks, assigns and coordinates resources and creates/tracks project schedules.
- Ensures clear communication and timely resolution of issues. May participate in the development of strategies pertaining to program.
- Established and productive professional individual contributor. Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult and may be complex.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Works on moderate to complex projects. Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Receives moderate level of guidance. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy.
- General proficiency with various tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job. May need to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues.
- A four year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 1 year position specific experience.
**This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
**Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.#LI-FY1