This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 53812
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
About our Finance Team,
Finance team is an integral part of our business - our front liners and superheroes, the backbone to our business. You will indeed enjoy the team spirit and oneness among this brilliant team.
We are looking for a passionate, creative, pro-active Marketing Financial Accountant who is result-driven, self-organized and motivated person. We want someone who can prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines,
What will you do?
- You will ensure Accounting for Marketing activities are done as per IM policy and bringing out monthly marketing P&L report before 10thof the following month
- All marketing payments are verified, and details of payment are recorded in marketing payment register;
- Validation of marketing promo:
- All marketing promo, such as rebate promo, internal spiff is to be validated by finance as per the criteria mentioned on MAF.
Issue Invoice to claim marketing fund from vendor:
- You will handle the verification of vendor document, and issue invoice as per the request from Marketing team and send to respective Marketing team.
- You will issue the CN against various marketing promotion to Customers;
- You will handle the verification of marketing team request and issue credit note to Customers and confirm back to Marketing team and PM. And save the credit note in common folder, which credit team can access and forward the Customers.
- You will provide information to marketing team, like MAF wise expense details.
- You will inform the marketing team – Fund received, what is pending and do the follow up for payment with Marketing team, and vendor where ever required.
- You will review the marketing prepayment done, consolidate MAF wise expense & revenue; and get local marketing team confirmation; and close MAF as advised by marketing team.
- You will maintain all details of MAF closed during the month and send the marketing expense and revenue statement to Marketing Director.
- You will book accruals for expense for MAF funded by Company; and review the status payment status on monthly basis and pass necessary accrual/accrual reversal against MAFs funded by Company
- You will keep a record of funded head receivable, issue invoice as per vendor/Aptec agreement, follow up for payment; update with HR on same
- You will book necessary entry in the system
- You will publish Marketing P&L by the 10thof the following month.
Here's what it takes to be one of the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Commerce or related
- 2-3 Yrs. in Accounts Payable preferably in IT or FMCG or shared services environment
- Technical expertise in using MS applications and work experience in ERP accounting systems.
- Should hold strong written and spoken communication skills in English
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.