Associate, Credit (Cash Application - Nightshift)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 53993
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Position Summary:
- Timely and accurately post payments in customer accounts
- Timely and accurately apply payments in customer accounts invoice level
- Critical activity because this will realize all the collection activity, will clear the invoices of our customer for accurate customer outstanding balance to help the Credit Operations team.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Graduate of a 4-year accounting/finance or business related degree
- Preferably fresh graduates or candidates with minimal experience in a relevant function (AR/cash application)
- Open to the following work conditions:
- Permanent nightshift
- Temporary WFH (with wired internet connection)
- Hybrid set-up starting April (McKinley Hill site)