BI Solution & Development Lead (Sr Professional, Business Analysis)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 53751
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
BI Solution & Development Lead (Sr Professional, Business Analysis) is responsible for the development and implementation of BI Intelligence Solutions primarily driving utilization and citizenship for Advance Dashboard Reporting Applications within the company.
A Renowned Expert on required BI technologies and serves as Project Lead for RDA – BI Applications solutions.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Business Analysis & Project Management
- Identify, evaluate and select appropriate design alternatives
- Optimize data models and scripting for performance accelerations in existing dashboards
- Use analytical and problem-solving skills to take a complex business request and transform it into a clean, simple data solution.
- Data analytics and development of storytelling visualizations
- Close collaboration with the different business teams to understand the needs of our customers
- Project management and leading assigned projects
- Design BI Solution & Develop Dashboard
- Develop User Stories & Mockups
- Use/Develop of Qlik Sense Extension in Dev Hub for Dashboard Development
- Qlik Sense Modelling, Scripting, Design and Development
- Mash-ups Development
- Lead UAT, Implementation & Deployment
- Setup NPrinting reports based on existing or new created dashboards
- Guide the team with setting up NPrinting reports
- Create Q&A for Dashboards
- Production Support & Tech Lead
- User Enablement
- Qlik SME
- Provide Training to Qlik Sense users and responsible for demonstrating software to internal users
- Administrative Tasks in the console & maintenance of the existing dashboards
- Documentation of dashboards and creation of manuals
- Coaching of more junior associates regarding process related opportunities and best practices
- Handle escalations and issues from internal/external customers
- Assist team members in handling processes-related escalations or concerns.
- Escalate unresolved issues, as necessary, to ensure timely resolution.
- Actively search for latest updates, new trends, best practices
- Maintain and share insights, tips and best practices in the Qlik Team Knowledge Sharing space
- Stakeholder Management
- Drive innovation
- Ensure highest quality of the deliverables
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- University degree in Business, Finance, IT.
- 5 Years Proven Experience in Technology Analytics & DevOps; Implementation of Solutions that enable teams in organization with problem-solving through Data Visualization & Reporting Dashboards.
- 3 Years’ Experience with BI Tools (e.g. Qlik Sense, QlikView, Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects) : As a Project Lead, working knowledge of project management processes and frameworks.
- Work with Data Engineers (Proficiency in SQL | Knowledge of database and data warehousing concepts) & Web Application DevOps team (HTML Experience | CSS/JS Experience).
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.