Senior Global Process Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 53977
Ingram Micro is the world´s number one technology distributor. A modern, business enabling, and value-add focused technology distributor that is at the center of the technology industry. Our vision is to change the world around us through the distribution of technology. To achieve this, we make opportunities come alive for people and businesses every single day by realizing the promise of technology. Ingram Micro Nordic organization contains of six offices in four countries, 350 employees and an annual revenue exceeding $1.3B. Business areas include Advanced Solutions, Speciality, Cloud and Volume.
The Global Process Analyst is responsible for supporting global process initiatives to address business issues through development and implementation of best practice standard processes, systems, data and reporting.
Initiates and supports process and systems initiatives, interacting with global process, IT, PMO and the business.
- Research and learn about new tools and systems purchased or developed by the company used in GBP involved projects.
- Act as a subject matter expert on the processes and systems.
- Design, configure and test processes with supervision.
- Educate and train users, provide demonstrations to stakeholders.
- Act as a gatekeeper on system development and bug fixes with guidance and supervision by program manager.
- Manage product backlog in collaboration with program manager and development lead.
- Work with business lead and IT product owners in process redesign, troubleshooting and enhancements to the system `
- Defining business process workflows for service and business processes
- Assist senior team members with requirement gathering
- Project scope management by means of client interactions
- Estimation and project planning
- Identify client organization's strengths, Processes (As-Is) and suggesting areas of improvement (Process Gaps)
- Analyse business processes, user requirements and recommend stakeholders on possible approaches for meeting those requirements
- Capture all requirements (writing user stories, acceptance criteria)
- Translate/breakdown business/functional system requirements into concise individual standalone software requirements for developers and testers
- Conduct process walkthroughs with wider teams and get a buy-in for the process designs
- Prioritization of requirements which ensures that analysis and implementation efforts focus on the most critical requirements
- Collaborate with interfacing development team to analyse the impact of the requirement to identify estimated costs.
- Prepare requirement specification documents.
- Ability to understand and define SLA/KPI
- Strong communication, articulation and presentation skills
- Exposure to CRM, Billing, Order Management and Assurance tools, data analysis, Process Mining tools e.g. Celonis, Minit, Flexicon or any other BPM tools added advantage
Drives project deliverables, interface between participants, and escalate risks to deliverables timelines.
- Supports all global work-effort and deliverables to completion
- Provides status to the functional lead and/or Executive Director Global Process
- Supports the processes and system solutions to create both immediate as well as future business value
- Notifies management of risks impacting project timelines
- Coordinates with other process team analysts to understand key dependencies, issues and potential risks and formulates end-to-end solutions
- Serves as liaison to the global business community, to ensure that its needs are fully understood by the project team
- Interact with stakeholders / business users, analyse business requirements and identify the impact on business processes.
- Model the business processes using process modelling tools like ARIS / VISIO.
Completes assigned analysis and provides advisement on scope
- Provides input to define the required functional scope to support high level business requirements
- Provides input to manager on project planning and activities
Gathers and validates requirements, driving execution of process and systems solutions.
- Helps coordinate appropriate business resource participation to assist with Business Transformation activities as required.
- Participates in key Business Transformation activities as required (input to go-live readiness assessments, curriculum reviews, etc.)
- Communicates the changes and benefits of the defined global processes, data definitions, and reporting structures
- Seasoned professional individual contributor. Works independently with limited supervision. May manage projects/processes. Coaches and reviews the work of lower-level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and often complex. Influences others regarding policies, practices, and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters. Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization. Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers.
- Specialist in technical or business skills. Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
- Four-year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience. Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.
- Six Sigma or Lean certification is preferred
- Estimated travel per year is 15%-25%
- On-the-job training will be provided; no previous SAP experience is desired.
Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. You have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. We have a hybrid working model to support work/life balance. We invest in your professional and personal development. Ingram Micro is for difference, equality and inclusion. Our workplace is for everyone. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking!