Solutions Development Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Job ID: 53449
Partner Recruitment: Sales
- Competitive Hourly Pay, uncapped commission with incentive guarantee during training
- Available Hybrid work schedule post training (50%+ Work from home).
- World Class Benefits and 401K begin on first day of employment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Matching
- Vacation + Sick Days
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Commission Structure Opportunity
- Bonus Opportunities
- HSA and FSA
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Swag from the coolest vendors in Technology, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, etc.
- Mentorship and best in industry career growth opportunities
Ingram Micro’s Cloud division is looking for enthusiastic Sales Superstars to join our team in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment within the world’s largest I.T. Distribution company. This is a Generalist role, focused on recruiting, onboarding and/or expanding new partners into the Ingram Micro Cloud and/or introducing new applications into their portfolio’s. Are you a committed self-starter who enjoys guiding customers on their path to success? Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of Technology™” and maximize their potential in the emerging cloud services industry?
If your answer is yes, this is where YOU come in!
Our ideal candidate is someone who possesses excellent communication skills, thought leadership in their role, and an innovative problem solver who isn’t afraid to think outside-of-the-box to provide the best solutions for our partners.
As an Ingram Micro Cloud Team Member, you will:
- Participate and successfully complete the Ingram Micro Cloud Academy training program.
- Thoroughly research into partner’s SaaS business, and cultivate relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders,
- Provide educational resources, and drive the sale of technical products, programs and/or services.
- Learn and maintain a detailed understanding of Cloud SaaS services and its associated key competitive products, including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages.
- Act as the trusted advisor for a set of Ingram Micro Cloud partners.
- Proactively identify and close sales opportunities
- Coordinate and collaborate with a variety of internal resources including presale technical consultants, account managers, and post-sales support.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to learn and demonstrate effective telephone techniques, technical acumen, and knowledge, including sales account management skills.
- The drive to develop deep technical and product knowledge to become a subject matter expert.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy with a strong degree of urgency.
- Strong organizational/problem-solving skills.
- Effective Collaboration skills
- Proficient at overcoming objections
About Ingram Micro and its Cloud Division: Currently, Ingram Micro is the world’s largest technology distributor, with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We currently touch 90+% of the world’s technology enabling businesses to maximize their productivity, efficiency, effectiveness and profitability.