Change Management Leader (Advisor, Process)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 54167
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Location: We are hiring for 1 professional to join our digital transformation team. The employee can work 100% remote or work in a hybrid capacity from one of our facilities. We have the the role posted in multiple markets to attract the right talent.
The Change Management Leader (Advisor, Process) role is responsible for working with business leaders to drive standardization and adoption of new processes and tools across Ingram Micro. This role is responsible for ensuring Ingram Micro projects and change initiatives are on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology. The primary responsibility will be leading, creating, implementing, and monitoring change management strategies and communication plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- Integration of change management activities into all planned changes to ensure smooth transition and adoption
- Support change management through implementation phase of project; execute the OCM plan and prioritization of activities set by the change management leader, helps change management leader track accountabilities of the rest of the team; oversees implementation of an effective and efficient communications plan; attend training to offer insight and redirection as needed. Collaborate with the instructional designer on the implementation of training material and workshops. Facilitates and documents business requirements, provide input on process maps, drives test and implementation strategies. Conducts (Virtual and in-person) trainings to help users understand changes across various global geographies.
- Ensure accurate and effective launch and communication of expected changes. Ensure projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
- Post implementation: Monitor the effectiveness of the implemented change. Collaborate with the designated PM through post-implementation phase to monitor progress of change; proactively monitor and measure the OCM journey; assist the change leader with post implementation reporting and analysis; collaborate with PM and change leader to address problems and gaps or delays in adoption. Measure effectiveness of change management plans and make adjustments where necessary. Provides clients with recommendations to maintain implementation solutions and follows-up with client periodically to ensure there is change sustainment. Evaluate progress against plan and adjust strategy accordingly to ensure a seamless transition.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related discipline is required. Master’s Degree in Organizational Psychology preferred
- 7+ years of related experience with a minimum of 5 years supporting change management efforts for enterprise technology projects.
- Project management experience
- Applied knowledge of process improvement methodology
- Applied knowledge of creating alignment between strategic plans, interventions, and execution of initiatives.
- Six to eight years of professional, progressive experience in change management, consulting, or process improvements required. It is desired that a minimum of six of these years be spent working in a large corporate environment.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in supporting change management efforts for large scale projects.
- Brings strong professional presence in all environments.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience creating, leading, facilitating, training virtual and in-person trainings.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Strong process orientation and familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- A working knowledge of large-scale technological implementations.
- Experience creating and supporting communication and change management plans.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and exhibit excellent multi-tasking skills. The ability to effectively influence stakeholders/project teams and to be well-skilled in both oral and written communication is required.
- Must possess the ability to understand and articulate the complexity of business processes, and build/develop/support practical communications plans based upon those needs.
- Must possess strong business acumen, encompassing the ability to see the "Big Picture" within a complex, multi-faceted organization.
- Must be proactive, self-directed, and skilled at facilitating meetings by utilizing effective presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Working knowledge of the following software programs: E-mail systems; MS Office Suite; Visio, and MS Project
- Working knowledge of Prosci and other change management methodologies.
Position may require travel, including international travel.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.