Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job ID: 53831
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
What you bring to the role:
- Promotes and sells a portfolio of technical and/or nontechnical products and/or services and solutions directly to current and new end customers;
- Taking care of accounts from end to end, including quoting, ETA, and escalations to other customer service support.
- informs customers of new product/service introductions and prices;
- creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
- This discipline is intended to accommodate 1) jobs whose accountabilities span two or more job disciplines within the job family; 2) jobs that are not covered by a defined discipline within the job family.
- A four year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 1 year position specific Sales experience.
- Good work ethic, good problem resolution skills.
- Experienced with MS Office suite.
- Established and productive professional individual contributor.
- Works independently with general supervision.
- Problems faced are difficult and may be complex.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Works on moderate to complex projects.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Receives moderate level of guidance.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy.
- General proficiency with various tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- May need to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues.
- *This is not a complete listing of the job duties.
- It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Our offices are now open following a hybrid work model for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host some of our interviews on-site and some will continue to be conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.