Sr. Professional, Sales-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 53506
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business that is growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, CyberSecurity, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more.
We are hiring a Customer Success Manager to lead the relationship with our Top 200 partners in India. This individual will have her/his mind focused on revenue and customer retention. superior customer experience, recurring revenue generation and the building of a long-term relationships with senior executives from our top customers. The CST team includes individuals in the following functions: Customer Success, Platform Success and Modern Support. These individuals will report to the Manager – Customer Success.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company, and we’re inviting someone to make an impact who is ready to deliver and collaborate in the development of our pioneering customer success strategy. This role reports to Head – Customer Success.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Serve as the customer success representative and primary point of contact for our top customers in the region.
- Build relationships with key executives across allocated customer base.
- Develop and execute proactive business strategies to retain and grow the recurring revenue base within allocated set of customers.
- Know the up-to-date metrics of our customer base across retention, growth, technology adoption and support performance inside out.
- Actively report, analyze, and craft action plans to improve metrics such as Net Dollar Retention (NDR), Platform Adoption and NPS/CSAT.
- Drive a customer success strategy within their own business. Ensure customers are taking a ‘never lose a subscription’ approach.
- Become an expert & nurture growth across our three main customer segments. Build segment-specific business and engagement plans for key vendor partners like Microsoft, Google, AWS and more.
- Collaborate and liaise with other Ingram Micro (local & global) teams. Work closely with your peers in other countries. Regularly liaise and drive alignment with the local Sales Leader, IaaS Leader and global functional leadership.
- Serve as Voice of the Customer by collating and presenting business feedback to sales, vendor management and finance teams.
- Develop best practices to continuously improve customer experience and increase revenue & end customer retention and growth.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in people management in either sales, account management, consulting, or customer success.
- Stellar personal sales performance history and strong track record as team leader.
- Strong experience in business analytics and data driven strategy creation.
- Strong experience managing customer facing roles.
- History of proactive creation and ongoing management of detailed business plans.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Competitive, ethical, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, excellent team building and influencing skills.
- Previous experience working on SaaS, IaaS or general Cloud technology is a plus. Strong technical acumen is a must.
- Must be energetic, bold, and ambitious to execute on Ingram Micro Cloud strategic objectives.
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.