Content Management Specialist with German
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 54144
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
- Searching, resizing, and uploading product visuals
- Maintaining a list with products which need to be uploaded and/or activated
- Revising and maintaining product content in close collaboration with the respective country team
- Receiving and tracking error change request reports provided by our customer in order to take actions and initiating changes in appearance, layout and description of the product
- Should act as SME of his/her team, be the first point of contact in the team for questions, more complex items and be updated of all new procedures, item handling, customer projects and other activities related to the day-to-day work of the team
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Completed Secondary Education
- Previous data entry/customer service experience
- Good technical knowledge of software and hardware products
- Excellent English and German communication and written skills (B2)
- Good knowledge of general computer applications (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Ability to work with Photoshop will be considered as an advantage
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Hybrid mode of work