Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across EMEA and APAC. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our organization.
The Manager Talent Marketing and Branding EMEA & APAC will play a central role in identifying what makes Ingram Micro attractive to candidates and promoting the key differentiators and unique culture that set us apart from our competitors.
In this job of Manager Talent Marketing & Branding EMEA & APAC you will focus on developing and executing compelling marketing campaigns both in the digital and offline space through social media, digital media, content strategy, video strategy, events, careers website, and diversity initiatives and partnerships.
In this job you will manage one Talent Branding & Marketing Specialist, who is located in the Netherlands. The location of this job is Utrecht, the Netherlands or Viladecans, Spain.
In this full-time job you will report to our Director Talent Acquisition EMEA & APAC, Marc Stuut.
What will you do?
- Develop and execute progressive marketing and communication campaigns that build awareness of Ingram Micro’s talent brand and create engaging, powerful, and diverse talent pipelines.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition teams across the EMEA & APAC regions with the implementation of our new Candidate Value Proposition, new talent programs, branding campaigns and other special projects to continually enhance the way we attract and develop the best talent for our teams.
- Manage our social media and digital media strategy through various channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Glassdoor and Indeed.
- Lead the creation and delivery of compelling recruiting content (visuals, videos, and editorial text) that will be used for social media, events and our careers sites.
- Ensure our careers sites provides a best-in-class candidate experience to include design, consistent messaging, appropriate SEO usage, and a high visit to applicant conversion rate.
- Identify and build partnerships that may include attending networking and recruiting events (meetups, diversity events and job fairs).
- Collaborate with the recruiting team and internal stakeholders to continuously assess the effectiveness of recruiting channels and campaigns.
- Design and monitor key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of talent branding efforts, social media, and other talent attraction initiatives.
- Manage vendors related to the execution of employer branding initiatives, including stretching partnerships to meet goals while minimizing overall expense.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency and ways to improve our talent brand and candidate experience.
- Manage, coach, and develop a Talent Marketing & Branding Specialist.
What experience do you bring?
- Extensive experience in marketing, branding, and/or talent marketing/branding.
- Marketing experience in brand, creative, messaging, targeted audience campaigns, content, SEO, digital media strategy and planning, brand campaign development and execution, media negotiation and placement, collateral, events, social media, communications, value propositions and positioning.
- Experience in creating professional social media graphics using Photoshop, Canva, or another design program and shooting high quality photos and videos using a smart phone and a video editing tool.
- Project management experience that enables flawless implementation of the various tactics and a great candidate experience.
What competencies do you bring?
- Creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with key stakeholders and partners.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
- Proactive with excellent follow-up, a strong sense of urgency and an eye toward creativity.
- Fluent in English and great with communicating across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently, while being mindful of communication across an international team.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to drive the success of our organization, to further grow our business. We provide a fun, professional, and challenging international business setting. Finally, you will get the chance to become part of the world's leading Technology Solutions provider in the world and a Great Place to Work certified organization in nine countries across EMEA & APAC.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.