Product Manager Cisco
Job ID: 54208
Improve and develop businesses associated with Cisco Security and Networking architectures.
- Achieve, together with the sales team, the sales objectives of Cisco products and solutions for existing and new channels.
- Promote the development of this business unit, enabling and supporting existing commercial channels, and support actions to attract new channels.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of business plans to ensure compliance with the sales objectives established with the brand.
- Collaborate in the follow-up and execution of work plans with partners with a commercial focus and weekly forecast monitoring with partners, manufacturer and internal team.
- Assist to business partners and in business meetings to identify opportunities and design solutions based on Cisco products.
- Make presentations to channels and end customers to show the solutions offered by the represented brand.
- Make quotations for the top Cisco partners.
- Support the channels to meet the technical certification requirements required by Cisco.
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Previous experience in the IT industry, ideally working in sales of CISCO Security solutions or similar brands.
- Knowledge of the CISCO solutions portfolio or other brands.
- Oriented to business goals and teamwork.
- Studies: Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Connectivity Engineering and Networks or similar studies.
- CISCO certifications is a plus: CCNA, CCDA, etc.
- Intermediate or Advanced English