*Sales Specialist Cisco
Job ID: 54308
Do you love technology and enjoy interacting with customers? Would you love to be the point of contact for a specific vendor? Do you thrive in fast-paced environment where you can grow and face new professional challenges every day? Are you that enthusiastic sales professional who has a passion for customer satisfaction? Then this is your chance! Become our Sales Specialist Cisco at Ingram Micro in Diegem.
As Sales Specialist, you will join our Cisco team, reporting directly to the Unit’s Team Lead, Kevin Noé. For a temporary replacement for maternity leave, you will join a multidisciplinary team of 7 colleagues looking after all aspects of our Cisco practice: technological expertise, sales, marketing, business development, operations. Your customers are a set of Cisco certified Channel Partners with whom you work daily to grow the portfolio of their Cisco franchise in a profitable way, with an extra focus on Services. You understand and appreciate an indirect go-to-market model.
What are your responsibilities?
- Maintain strong relationship and be the point of contact at Ingram Micro for Cisco products and solutions for our customers.
- Provide information about Cisco products and solutions to our resellers.
- Promote and sell a portfolio of products, services and solutions directly to current and future customers.
- Create attractive quotes and follow up until closure.
- Take the initiative to further develop your knowledge and experience, necessary to optimally develop the portfolio.
- Participate in training and commercial events.
- Engage with Cisco Partners daily to raise their awareness on the Services opportunity
- to attach Cisco services to their new projects;
- to renew the Cisco services on former projects;
- to maximize their profitability related to these Cisco services revenues.
- Supporting back-end activities such as order processing, quotation generation and invoicing.
What do you bring to the role?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a role dealing with services, maintenance or insurance contracts in a B2B environment.
- Sales experience at an IT-integrator is not a must but an advantage.
- You have a passion for technology and want to become an expert in your field.
- Great skill in building contact with your customers.
- Ability to work accurately.
- Application of a “Can Do Attitude” and ability to be a self-starter.
- A commercial attitude with a result-oriented focus.
- Autonomous work style and hands-on and team player attitude.
- Very good knowledge of English, Dutch and French.
- Digital, social and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
Who we are?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day, with our focus on Technology Solutions and Cloud. With $46 billion in revenue, we have grown to become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 employees. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- You will be joining a dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to pro-actively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses that are offered to you.
- You work within an innovative market and uses the newest services.
- You work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within a wide range of the international network.
- You can benefit from (international) career opportunities.
- You will earn a market-based salary with a very attractive package of fringe benefits (ADV days, meal vouchers,...).
How to apply?
Please send us your CV through the apply button and perhaps you could be our new Sales Specialist Cisco in Diegem!