Global Process Manager - Finance
Job ID: 53893
Ingram Micro is the world´s number one technology distributor. A modern, business enabling, and value-add focused technology distributor that is at the center of the technology industry. Our vision is to change the world around us through the distribution of technology. To achieve this, we make opportunities come alive for people and businesses every single day by realizing the promise of technology. Ingram Micro Nordic organization contains of six offices in four countries, 350 employees and an annual revenue exceeding $1.3B. Business areas include Advanced Solutions, Speciality, Cloud and Volume.
The Global Process Manager is responsible for defining Ingram Micro’s global best practice standards in business processes, systems, data and reporting.
Initiates and drives initiatives to further globally harmonized processes and systems, interacting with global process, IT, PMO and the business.
- Promotes initiatives to ensure business priorities are met
- Participates in peer quality and functional reviews
- Teams with Ingram Micro IS resources as required
- Work closely with Finance stakeholders to ensure proper Accounting rules are applied within best practice processes
Ensures proper prioritization and scheduling, assignment of workload to team and escalation of resource constraints and risk points.
- Supports all global work effort and deliverables to completion
- Provides status to the functional lead and/or Executive Director Global Process
- Ensures global requirements and legal, statutory and/or customer contractual obligations are accounted for in the global solution
- Supports the processes and system solutions to create both immediate as well as future business value
- Escalates issues or risks before they become roadblocks impacting project timelines
- Coordinates with other process team analysts to understand key dependencies, issues and potential risks as well as formulate end-to-end solutions
- Serves as liaison to the global business community to ensure that its needs are fully understood by the project team
- Provides supporting workstreams such as Business Transformation, Global IS, etc. with relevant information to successfully execute their work, contractual and regulatory
- Priorities are addressed while driving project deliverables
- Will possess detail understanding of the Finance and Accounting departments’ requirements pertaining to business processes related to Recurring Billing and Revenue models.
- Drive requirements and to be processes in areas such as Credit Management, Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, G/L, Revenue Recognition and Managerial/Financial Reporting.
- Estimation and project planning
- Model the business processes using process modeling tools like ARIS / VISIO,.
Applies thorough knowledge of cross functional dependencies to uncover opportunties through detailed analytics.
- Defines the required functional scope to support high level business requirements
- Provides planning on assigned key projects and activities
- Defining business process workflows for service and business processes
- Requirement gathering
- Project scope management by means of client interactions
Guides efforts to resolve business issues through validation of requirements, and defines standards to achieve creative and effective process and systems solutions.
- Interact with stakeholders / business users, analyze business requirements and identify the impact on business processes
- Interfaces with super user management and global process team to ensure appropriate business resource participation to assist with Business Transformation activities as required
- Participates in key Business Transformation activities as required (input to go-live readiness assessments, curriculum reviews, etc.)
- Communicates the changes and benefits of the defined global processes, data definitions, and reporting structures
- Analyze business processes, user requirements and recommend stakeholders on possible approaches for meeting those requirements
- Capture all requirements (writing user stories, acceptance criteria)
- Identify client organization's strengths, Processes (As-Is) and suggesting areas of improvement (Process Gaps)
- Translate/breakdown business/functional system requirements into concise individual standalone software requirements for developers and testers
- Conduct process walkthroughs with wider teams and get a buy-in for the process designs
- Work on process improvements assignments implementing Lean Sigma and Industry best practices
- Prioritization of requirements which ensures that analysis and implementation efforts focus on the most critical requirements
- Stakeholder management, Leading Requirements Gathering workshop, Business Case preparation and sign off
- Collaborate with interfacing development team to analyze the impact of the requirement to identify estimated costs.
- Prepare requirement specification documents.
- Ability to understand and define SLA/KPI
- Ability to define innovative performance oriented operating model
- Strong communication, articulation and presentation skills
- Exposure to CRM, Billing, Order Management and Assurance tools, data analysis, Process Mining tools e.g. Celonis, Minit, Flexicon or any other BPM tools added advantage
- Education: 4-year University degree required, Majors in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related strongly preferred MS/MBA preferred
- Experience: 5-7 years related Ingram Micro experience and 2+ years external experience or +10 years related experience
- Certifications: Six Sigma or Lean certification is preferred
- On-the-job training will be provided, however, previous SAP or relevant ERP experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience in business requirements analysis, process engineering
- Deep knowledge of Accounting and Finance, ability to translate accounting requirements to technical teams.
- Proficiency in MS office and SharePoint; knowledge of Visio and Project desired.
- Hands-on experience of working on at least one middleware tool on processes, translations and other integration setups.
- Exposure to SAP ECC functional areas - Order to cash, procure to pay, supply chain execution and/or Finance
- Experience with ERP Finance implementation projects is strongly preferred
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required to interact with IM business teams, other departments, and executives
- Understands Partner Connectivity (B2B Integration including EDI/XML/Flat File Integration) and ERP integration methods, tools, processes and best practices
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities (process, people and technology) to improve partner integration solutions and overall efficiency in the way we do electronic business with trading partners
- Understanding in various accounting standards such as US GAAP, IFRS and ASC606
- Travel:International travel is required – estimated travel per year is 20%-25%
Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. You have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. We have a hybrid working model to support work/life balance. We invest in your professional and personal development. Ingram Micro is for difference, equality and inclusion. Our workplace is for everyone. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking!