Associate II, Accounting (Vendor Debits - Nightshift)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 54256
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. RESPONSIBILITIES:
Process Special Pricing request
- Partner with Sales and other internal departments in administering complex vendor special pricing programs and validating all vendor pass through special pricing programs.
- Work with Internal departments and Vendors to ensure compliance with the Vendor’s Program Terms and Conditions.
- Analyze the vendor’s approval and accurately update our discount programs within strict and time sensitive SLA’s.
- Process log requests or manual meetcomp request in an accurate and timely manner to meet required service level agreements.
- Manage internally funded special pricing programs, such as BDF and VRF.
Support Internal Departments as it relates to Ingram’s ACOP process and Vendor’s programs or after the fact meetcomps
- Answer incoming calls and e-mails to fulfill requests for information and resolution of complex issues.
- Research discount and purchase history.
- Understand the Ingram Micro order cycle, the ACOP system and Ingram’s pricing strategies such as cost and price.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Preferably fresh graduates of any Finance/Accounting related courses (4-year degree, i.e. Accounting Technology, Financial Management, Management Accounting, etc)
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications, esp Excel
- Must be open to work on a permanent night shift
- Candidates must have a stable and wired internet connection (at least 10 mbps) to support a temporary work-from-home set-up